Last Updated on September 11, 2022 by Ellen Christian
If the stress is getting to you, these DIY bath and body products will help you relax. Get the recipes for these homemade bath and body products right here.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I don’t know about you but if my stress level gets any higher right now, I may lock myself in the bathroom for a couple of hours just to unwind. Doesn’t that sound perfect?
DIY Bath and Body Products
Here are a variety of DIY bath and body products that you can make to use after a stressful day. Everyone is a little bit different so adjust the scents to suit your own preferences. I always have great luck with lavender and chamomile essential oils when I need to relax.
Lavender do it yourself bath products
- Lavender Oatmeal Bath Milk– This lavender DIY oatmeal milk bath recipe will help soothe dry skin and relax your mind and body as you soak your cares away.
- Easy Lavender Facial – This lavender face cream recipe is one of my favorite homemade facial scrubs. Try this natural facial exfoliator today to pamper yourself.
- Lavender Linen Spray – There is nothing more romantic or relaxing than slipping between sheets scented with lavender or other essential oil.
- Make Your Own Night Cream – Learning how to make your own night cream is one way to save a few dollars on your beauty routine.
Homemade bath products
- Easy DIY Sugar Scrub – This DIY sugar scrub with essential oils features avocado oil to help heal your winter dry skin quickly and effectively. Try this soothing scrub today.
- Magnesium Body Butter – If you suffer from chronic pain, restless leg syndrome, or insomnia, this magnesium body butter recipe may be just the thing you need.
- Chocolate Honey Lip Scrub – This chocolate honey lip scrub is the perfect way to get your lips kissably soft.
- Honey and Almond Brown Sugar Scrub – This honey and almond brown sugar scrub recipe is the perfect way to prep legs for shaving. It’s an easy homemade sugar scrub recipe that smells divine!
Homemade spa products
- Rose Petal Bath Salts – These natural rose petal bath salts are a wonderful way to relax at the end of a long day.
- Coconut Bubble Bath – Do you want a relaxing bath with lots of refreshing bubbles? Then follow these instructions and you will have it in no time.
- Cranberry Sugar Scrub with Vanilla – Love homemade sugar scrubs? Try this cranberry sugar scrub with vanilla.
- Vanilla Coconut Body Scrub – I’ve used coconut oil in this Madagascar Vanilla Coconut Body Scrub for extra hydration and my hands are just loving it.
- Rose Petal Sugar Scrub – If you have a mom with simple tastes, this rose petal sugar scrub is a quick and easy DIY Mothers Day gift.
- Lemon Sugar Scrub – This Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe makes a great-smelling, rejuvenating sugar scrub that you can either use yourself or package in a pretty jar.
- Sore Muscle Soak – This sore muscle soak home remedy really works for me after a long day of gardening. Just add a bit to a hot bath and start relaxing.
Homemade bath and body recipes
- Detox Bath with Ginger – We can help our bodies naturally detox by taking a detox bath with ginger.
- Lavender Bubble Bath Salts – These Bubbling Bath Salts are a fantastic gift to give your friends for holidays or birthdays. Scent them with any essential oil.
- Nail Pampering DIY – This manicure oil will help soothe and repair your cuticles and relax your mind as part of a nail pampering routine. Try this self-care ritual today.
- Cranberry Body Scrub – Check out this DIY Cranberry Body Scrub. It smells as fab as it sounds!
- Essential Oil Bubble Bath – This bubble bath mix uses Sweet Orange and Rose Absolute. Sweet Orange essential oil is rich in robust antioxidants, promotes overall well-being.
- Homemade Bubble Bath – Looking for a non-toxic bubble bath? This homemade bubble bath is safe for all ages and you only need 2 ingredients to make it!
- Homemade Face Cream Recipe – Return moisture to dry and irritated skin.
DIY Bath Bombs
- Lavender Oatmeal Bath Bombs – These lavender DIY oatmeal bath bombs will help soothe dry skin and relax your mind.
- Aloe Bubble Bath Bombs – Regular bath fizzes are super fun, but if you’re looking for bubbles that stick around, these Aloe Bubble Bath Bombs are what you want.
- Chamomile and Rose Hips Bath Bombs – You can make a relaxing bath bomb using chamomile and rose hips that are just perfect to unwind at the end of a long day.
- Stress Relieving Bath Bombs – The homemade bath bombs that I use have essential oils in them. And, many essential oils are known for their relaxing properties.
What types of DIY bath and body products do you find to relax you the most? I love having a long bath with a cup of my homemade ginger tea. Of course, I often find that journaling is a great way to relax as well.
Lately, I’ve had a tub of my homemade aromatherapy clay on my desk to use throughout the day as well. I just love the way it smells. Which of these DIY products would you like to make first?
You can get started right now with this bath bomb kit that has everything you need including therapeutic grade essential oils. Buy it now.
Then put on some relaxing flute music and get started.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.