One of my goals is to use the craft supplies I have on hand rather than heading to the craft store to buy more. I have several HUGE tubs full of craft supplies and I know I really don’t need more. I’ve decided that Silhouette craft projects are a good way to use up some of the scrapbook paper I have so I decided to create a framed Irish proverb for the living room using one of my favorite sayings.
Silhouette Craft Projects: Framed Irish Proverb
I’m a total novice when it comes to using my Silhouette Cameo. I’ve had it for quite a while but don’t really use it. I’ve decided to use the craft supplies I have so I hope that it will get more use. If you’re looking for Silhouette craft projects that are perfect for beginners, this is definitely it.
- Silhouette Cameo with Silhouette Studio
- Card stock
- Picture frame with glass
- Glue stick
- White card stock for background
- Using this Irish Proverb, load your Silhouette Studio program and cut. I also used a free shamrock from the Silhouette site.
- Carefully apply the letters to a plain white card stock using a glue stick.
That’s all there is to it. You can change the saying in the frame for different holidays or keep this Irish proverb up year round.
Now that I’ve dusted off my Silhouette Cameo again, I hope to share some Silhouette craft projects with you each month. If you’re a novice like me, you will definitely want to check back each month (remember to subscribe) so you don’t miss out on the latest projects.
Want to Check Out More Silhouette Projects?
My Silhouette Challenge buddies and I are all sharing projects on our blogs today, so peruse the projects below for a wealth of Silhouette inspiration!
1. My Paper Craze // 2. The Stamp Doc // 3. Peanut Life Adventures // 4. Creative Ramblings // 5. Pitter and Glink // 6. The Thinking Closet // 7. Single Yet Married Mom // 8. unOriginalMom // 9. Sisters, What! // 10. Where The Smiles Have Been // 11. From Whine to Whine // 12. Adventures in All Things Food // 13. Practically Functional // 14. Patina Paradise // 15. Please Excuse My Craftermath… // 16. Weekend Craft // 17. Two Purple Couches // 18. Ribbons & Glue // 19. TitiCrafty // 20. Simply Kelly Designs // 21. Confessions of an Overworked Mom // 22. Get Silvered