I love flavored coffee creamers but I refuse to buy the ones at the store that are made with high fructose corn syrup. Did you know there is no actual *cream* in most of those at all? While I don’t use coffee creamer on a daily basis, I do love splurging on flavored coffee drinks during the holidays. Since St. Patrick’s Day will be here soon, I have been craving Bailey’s Irish Cream Non Alcoholic Irish Coffee Creamer for my coffee.
Bailey’s Irish Cream Non Alcoholic Irish Coffee Creamer
Today, on the way to take my son to work, I got stuck in a snow bank in the drive way. If it snows one more time, I’m going to give up. Despite lots of pushing and shoveling, the car remained stuck so I had to get my neighbor to help and then had him plow out the drive way. Once I finally got out, I headed to the store for the ingredients to make this. I totally deserve to be pampered today whether it’s St. Patrick’s Day or not.
This Bailey’s Irish Cream Non Alcoholic Irish Coffee Creamer is fairly simple to make. You can make a large batch and store it in the refrigerator to enjoy yourself or make it for an Irish coffee get together with friends. I just treat yourself the next time you get stuck in the snow.
This is not a sweet creamer. If you’re used to the ones in the store, you’ll want to add sugar to your coffee.
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons homemade chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (not flavoring)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Mix all together.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Add to your coffee. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with homemade chocolate syrup.
I’m going to go soak in a hot bubble bath. I’m sore from shoveling. I’m taking my coffee with me. I highly recommend you make yourself one the next time you’re craving a healthier version of a Bailey’s Irish Cream Non Alcoholic Irish Coffee Creamer.
I’m the first person to admit that I don’t function without coffee. I love the convenience of my Keurig but I hate the waste of traditional k-cups and the mess of reusable filters. At Intelligent Blends, you can get eco-friendly recyclable pods! Use my referral link and save 5% on your first order!
For more amazing St. Patrick’s Day ideas, check out some blog posts from a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Irish Potatoes Candy Recipe from My So Called Balance Life
- Simple No Bake Chocolate Crossies in Green from Two Girls One Boy and a Crazy Mom
- DIY St. Patrick’s Day Mason Jar Planters from Home and Garden Cafe
- St. Patrick’s Day cupcakes with a healthier twist from Our Family World
- Simple Shamrock Picture (DIY Shamrock Crafts) from Simply Southern Mom
- Kiss Me I’m Irish DIY Burlap Bag from A Mom’s Take
- Mint Sugar Scrub from Better in Bulk
- Green Tea Shamrock Cookies from About a Mom
- Mason Jar Tealights from Upstate Ramblings
- White Hot Chocolate Recipe from This Mama Loves
- DIY Hulk Green Slime from Momma D Jane
- A simple Irish dinner from Day by Day in Our World
- Infinite Luck Bracelet from Style on Main
- Reuben Sandwich from How Was Your Day?