Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on June 24, 2019 by Ellen Christian
Doesn’t an asparagus frittata sound delicious? Since the chickens have started laying again, I’m finding myself overrun with eggs at a time of the year when I don’t expect to be. I decided to make a frittata tonight for dinner since I have a can of asparagus I’d like to use up & no one but me will eat it plain. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
20+ Asparagus Frittata and Quiche Recipes for Spring
Generally, I’d prefer to use fresh asparagus but that just is not happening in February in Vermont. I’m hoping to plant some this spring so in the future I’ll have my own supply. Frittatas are really easy to make. They’re basically an omelet that you don’t fold over. The veggies are cooked into the eggs themselves instead of layered on top like in an omelet. It’s finished off by covering it with cheese and putting it under the broiler to melt the cheese.
Here are more than twenty asparagus frittata and quiche recipes you can try if you have extra asparagus from the garden or in your pantry.
- Leek and Asparagus Frittata
- Roasted Asparagus Frittata
- Asparagus and Bacon Quiche
- Baked Asparagus Frittata
- Asparagus and Cheddar Quiche
- Mushroom Asparagus Frittata
- Asparagus and Swiss Cheese Frittata
- Asparagus and Prosciutto Frittata
- Easy Asparagus Quiche
- Asparagus Quiche with Hashbrown Crust
- Herbed Asparagus Frittata
- Bacon Asparagus Tarts
- Asparagus and Potato Frittata
- Crustless Asparagus Quiche
- Asparagus and Morel Quiche
- Grilled Asparagus Quiche
- Asparagus and Bok Choy Frittata
- Bacon Asparagus Mini Quiche
- Ham and Asparagus Frittata
- Spring Ramp and Asparagus Frittata
- Quiche with Asparagus and Artichoke Hearts
- Asparagus Quiche with Tomatoes and Tarragon
- Crustless Bacon Asparagus Quiche
- Asparagus & Ham Quiche
What do you like to do with leftover asparagus? If you do have asparagus growing in the garden, you might want to try my Easy Pickled Asparagus recipe.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.