Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This paleo clam chowder recipe can be on your table in less than 30 minutes! I love hearty soups and chowders as the weather gets colder. There is nothing that warms you up better than a hot bowl of soup. This paleo clam chowder recipe is hearty, healthy and delicious! Plus, you can have it on the table in 30 minutes from canned and frozen foods that you probably have in your pantry all the time.
You may also like:
- Savory Paleo pumpkin soup
- Paleo pumpkin bars with coconut flour
- Strawberry paleo pancake recipe
- Easy Paleo apple butter
Paleo Clam Chowder Recipe
New England clam chowder is one of my favorite soups, but it is so heavy in cream and fat that it upsets my stomach. Plus, it’s definitely not paleo and my lactose intolerant daughter cannot eat it either. Because this paleo clam chowder recipe has coconut milk, it’s something that the whole family can enjoy.
Ready or Not!: 150+ Make-Ahead, Make-Over, and Make-Now Recipes by Nom Nom PaleoThe Ultimate Paleo Cookbook: 900 Grain- and Gluten-Free Recipes to Meet Your Every NeedThe Paleo Slow Cooker Cookbook: 40 Easy To Prepare Paleo Recipes For Your Slow Cooker
This delicious Paleo clam chowder recipe can be ready in 30 minutes or less.
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 can of whole baby clams, drained
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 pieces of bacon
- 2 cups of frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
- fresh rosemary
- Saute the bacon in a soup pot
- Bring frozen veggies to boil in a separate pot.
- Add the onion and garlic.
- Add one can of whole baby clams.
- Add veggies to soup pot.
- Add coconut milk and heat until flavors mix.
- Sprinkle with fresh rosemary.
That’s all there is to it. For those that are not paleo, you can enjoy this with a crusty loaf of bread. The rosemary is optional. If you don’t have it, you can leave it out. I just really love the way it tastes. Here are a few more easy Paleo recipes to try.
What’s your favorite paleo recipe for those cold winter days? I’d love to try something new.
For more fall recipes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers.
- Chilly Day Comfort Food by Controlled Confusion
- Homemade Apple Pie Recipe by Life with Lisa
- Spinach Pie Recipe by Champagne Living
- November Comfort Food by Tools 2 Tiaras
- Comforting Cheese Soup Recipe by Rajean Blomquist
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.