Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Making croutons is really easy. We eat a lot of salads (well DH doesn’t) and I like to have croutons on the top of mine. Here’s a really easy way to make them.
1. Gather up whatever heals of bread or stale bread you may have. I like using homemade bread but you can use store bought as well.
2. Spread soft butter on them or mist olive oil on the them. Remember to do both sides.
3. Cut the pieces into smaller bite sized pieces.
4. Sprinkle with garlice sale, oregano or whatever you like.
5. Toast in a 225F oven until they are golden brown & crispy.
Take this one step further & you can whirl them in a blender (if you have one) for a few seconds for bread crumbs.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.