There is no better dessert splurge than this easy homemade pumpkin ice cream recipe. I don’t eat dessert that often and I almost never have ice cream. Normally, ice cream makes my teeth hurt which takes away some of the enjoyment. I’ve been using the Crest Sensi-Stop Strips for about 4 weeks now and I am thrilled to share that the relief from the strips really does last for up to a month. That means that I can enjoy a bowl of this easy homemade pumpkin ice cream without any pain at all.
Easy Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe
This ice cream recipe is super easy because there is no cooking required and you don’t have to have an ice cream maker to make it. It’s also egg free for those with allergies to eggs. I plan on making this for Thanksgiving dessert this year. My daughter is gluten intolerant so traditional desserts like pies and cakes are a problem for her. This has all of the delicious pumpkin taste without any gluten. Of course, if gluten isn’t a problem for you, you can pour this easy homemade pumpkin ice cream into a graham cracker crust and serve it as a frozen pumpkin ice cream pie instead.
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whip the heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer or with an electric beater until stiff peaks form. This generally requires the highest setting on your mixer.
- Turn the mixer to the lowest setting and drizzle the sweetened condensed milk into the heavy whipping cream.
- Using a spatula gently fold in the pumpkin puree and the pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and cover.
- Freeze overnight or for at least 4 hours.
Now that I’m using Crest Sensi-Stop Strips, I can enjoy a bowl of this Easy Homemade Pumpkin Ice Cream without tooth pain. I just apply a strip once a month and remove it after 10 minutes. That’s all there is to it. No measuring, no guessing, no trying to remember to use it every single day (because you know I won’t). You canfind the new Crest Sensi-Stop Strips at an everyday low price at Walmart or at CrestSensi.com/Walmart
Now that you don’t need to let tooth pain stop you, will you try this easy homemade pumpkin ice cream?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for She Speaks/Crest.