This Vermont Cheddar Bacon Popcorn recipe has been made possible by a sample provided at no charge. All opinions are mine and mine alone.
We love salty snacks in a variety of flavors at our house. We don’t buy a lot of packaged salty snacks because they are often loaded with artificial ingredients and are not gluten free. Since my daughter is gluten intolerant, I really prefer to bring food into the house that she can enjoy as well. JOLLY TIME Pop Corn is a whole grain snack that is gluten free and can easily be created in a variety of delicious flavors that the whole family will enjoy. I also love knowing that JOLLY TIME Pop Corn is a non-GMO product! That is so important in my family.
Vermont Cheddar Bacon Popcorn Recipe
- ⅓ cup JOLLY TIME Pop Corn kernels
- ½ cup grated Vermont Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup finely crumbled, cooked bacon
- oil for popping
- Add the oil to a heavy pot with a tight fitting lid.
- Add the JOLLY TIME Pop Corn kernels and pop on high until they are all popped.
- Quickly sprinkle the grated Vermont cheddar cheese and the bacon pieces over the top of the JOLLY TIME Pop Corn while the popcorn is still hot.
- If you need to, cover the popcorn with tin foil and put it in a warm oven to completely melt the cheese.
- Serve Vermont Cheddar Bacon Popcorn warm and enjoy
This popcorn is a delicious grown up treat for movie night or any time you’re entertaining. We chose aged Vermont sharp cheddar cheese (of course) to top our JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, however it would be equally delicious topped with Parmesan or even blue cheese instead. Go with your family’s favorite tastes and enjoy.