Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (16 oz) carton plain Greek yogurt
- 3 small cucumbers, peeled, seeded & diced small (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium garlic clove, peeled & minced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill or mint
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the yogurt and cucumber in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the garlic, dill or mint, olive oil, and vinegar to combine. Season to taste with salt & pepper. Refrigerate before serving or dive in right away.
- Serve garnished with dill and/or mint.
I left out the red wine vinegar in mine and it was amazing! I also chose to use non-fat Greek yogurt to keep the calories down.
I found this recipe in Great Food Starts Fresh by Chef Nathan Lyon.
Weekly challenge to push the creativity of food bloggers. Create an original recipe each week to accomodate the weeks ingredient. If you are a blogger that is interested in linking up your themed recipe, please join the Facebook group to learn how.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.