Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on June 24, 2019 by Ellen Christian
I search for great potluck recipes several times a year to bring to events. Sometimes the potluck dinner is through the kid’s school and sometimes it is at our church. Either way, I want to find recipes that everyone will love. There are a lot of different things that you can bring from salads to casseroles to sides. Sometimes, I choose to make a dessert recipe to bring along. I usually prefer to bring along a casserole recipe because they are economical and easy to reheat. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Great Potluck Recipes for your Next Party
Here are some great potluck recipes that you can try the next time you’re asked to attend a potluck.Whenever I plan an event, I try to make sure that there are a variety of different options for everyone to chose. If you know who is attending, you know what type of food issues you have to consider. Plan for vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free, etc. depending on your guests’ preferences. Here are a few that you can try.
- Mexican Chicken Casserole – An easy, go-to family favorite
- Spicy Casserole – Adjust the spiciness level to your preference
- Sausage and Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole – A hearty breakfast casserole
- Beef Stew With Barley – Thick and hearty meal!
- Chicken and Rice Casserole – Great for a quick meal
- Warm Taco Dip with Refried Beans – Bring along a bag of tortilla chips
- Tater Tot Casserole – Loved by picky eaters
- Chess Pie – It’s gluten free!
- Cape Cod Seafood Casserole – Let them think you spent hours in the kitchen
- Asparagus and Bacon Quiche – Perfect spring option
- Gochujang Chicken Wings – Delicious hot wing recipe!
One of the things that I struggle with when bringing one of my great potluck recipes is transporting the casserole to wherever I’m going. There are a number of different choices that work to carry your contribution including casserole totes, pie carriers, and even deviled egg containers. They work so much better than trying to balance food in the car while you drive.
Do you have any great potluck recipes that get requested all the time?
You may also like:
- Easy sugar cookies with maple frosting
- Grilled Italian sweet sausage with peppers & onions
- Sausage pasta recipe with cream sauce
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.