Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I’m joining up with a bunch of other bloggers this month to share a garden craft. March in Vermont is way too early for me to be gardening. I cannot even find my garden under the foot of snow that’s still out there. So, I had to get a bit creative with the challenge theme and decided to share one of my favorite easy Washi tape crafts – a spring garden card.
Easy Washi Tape Crafts – Spring Garden Card
Washi tape is loads of fun to play with because there are so many different designs. I really love the kawaii styles but they’re hard for me to find. Most of the time, I use sold or patterned Washi tape. This spring garden card uses three different types of Washi tape and paper flowers layered on top of each other.
- Plain notecard with envelope
- 3 different colors or patterns of Washi tape
- Paper flowers in a coordinating color
- Coordinating card stock
- Bead or rhinestone
- Cut coordinating card stock to be in slightly smaller sizes than the note card.
- Glue them down one on top of the other ending with white or a solid light color.
- Cover the bottom part of the card with 3 strips of Washi tape in a pattern that coordinates with your card stock.
- Glue the paper flowers and finish with a bead or rhinestone in the center of the flower
- To make the envelope match the card, put a strip of one color of Washi tape across the bottom.
For those of use that are still in the middle of winter and cannot quite get out into the garden yet, this is a great way to bring a bit of the garden inside to you!
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.