Last Updated on March 23, 2017 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
One of my most popular Easter crafts when I had my crafts website was this Washcloth Bunny. It makes a cute addition to an Easter basket or as part of a centerpiece for your Easter table or home decor. If you’re looking for easy Easter crafts, it really doesn’t get much easier than this. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Easy Easter Crafts: Washcloth Bunny
It’s very easy to make a washcloth bunny for Easter. It’s not really a toy especially if you have little ones but it does look cute in a basket of straw or grass. It’s very easy to make and very inexpensive. You don’t need a lot of supplies or a lot of time.
- One white washcloth (new/not washed)
- One elastic band
- One piece of ribbon
- One pom pom
- One black marker
- Fold the washcloth in half so it is a triangle.
- Starting at the wide edge, fold it tightly toward the point of the triangle.
- Then fold that strip in half.
- Then in half again so that the 2 loose “ears” are on top of the rolled body.
- Secure with a rubber band.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around the rubber band to hide it.
- Glue on a pink pom pom nose.
- Draw on the two black eyes
That’s all there is to it. Now you have a cute Easter bunny for your Easter basket. I have also seen these used as baby shower crafts where you could use a pink or blue ribbon for a boy or girl or use yellow or green ribbon if the gender isn’t known. Here are a few more easy Easter crafts for the whole family.
For more fun Easter/Spring ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Easy DIY Garden Markers by A Mom’s Take
- Bunny Cupcakes by This Mama Loves
- Simple Spring Wreath by Simply Southern Mom
- Carrot (Cake) Cupcakes by Mom Does It All
- Ultimate Easter Egg Dye Guide by The Guavalicious Life
- DIY Homemade Bird Feeder by My So Called Balanced Life
- Edible Easter Placemats by Two Boys One Girl and a Crazy Mom
- DIY Colorful Spring Wreath by Home and Garden Cafe
- Monogrammed Earrings by How Was Your Day
- Nest Necklace by Style on Main
- Fun and Healthy Easter Recipe for Kids: Crepe Cookies by Our Family World
- Make an Easy Painted Eggs Easter Craft with Dollar Store Supplies by My Kids Guide
- Spring Tea Party with Lemon and Ginger Scones by Day by Day in Our World
- Spring Button Canvas by Better in Bulk
- Carrot Cake Cookie Cups by About a Mom
- Spring Tulle Wreath by Upstate Ramblings
- Easy DIY Spring Tote Bag for Girls by Philzendia
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.