Last Updated on September 4, 2020 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I’m very excited to be part of the Netflix Stream Team for another year. I have had the opportunity to work with a number of other bloggers are part of this program and watch many of my favorite programs. Each month I bring you a recipe or a craft that corresponds to a certain theme or show on Netflix. One of my favorites so far as been the Dragonfruit Parfait that I created for How to Train Your Dragon.
12 Reasons to Enjoy the Night with Netflix
This month, we’ve been asked to share our 12 reasons that Netflix makes the best holiday gift for everyone on your Christmas list. Check out my list of twelve reasons and then enter to win six months of Netflix for yourself!
- You don’t need to wrap it. Wrapping presents is NOT my favorite activity. Gift someone a Netflix subscription and avoid the wrapping entirely!
- There’s no clutter. I’ve probably mentioned my journey toward minimalism. Netflix is a great gift that won’t need to be dusted for the next twelve months.
- I can watch anywhere! I can watch on my TV, my computer, my laptop or my tablet. I can hang out on the couch, in bed, at my desk or in a lawn chair outside in the summer.
- I can watch A Christmas Carol which is one of my favorite Christmas movies. I love the classics!
- Netflix is loaded with family favorite movies. There is something for everyone from Rocky to documentaries to cartoons.
- It’s stress-free. With all the stress of the holiday season that you’re dealing with, getting your Netflix account up and running is so easy a 5-year-old could do it.
- You can learn stuff. Really. I love the documentaries available on Netflix. Have you seen Living on One Dollar? It was eye opening and I really recommend it.
- Keep the kids occupied while you enjoy a cup of coffee. My kids are older so they tend to enjoy anime versus cartoons, but no matter what their age is you’ll find a lot on Netflix for them to watch.
- It makes family movie night easy. No renting movies. No downloading. With just the click of a button, you have hundreds of shows to choose from.
- Movies can teach a valuable lesson. You can preach to your kids till your blue in the face and they’ll tune you out. A good movie can teach a lot more. Catching Faith is a great family movie that has a message that reaches teens.
- It has movies you won’t find anywhere else. Sure you can watch family favorites but you can also find new favorites like the Radio City Christmas Spectacular.
- I never run out of things to watch no matter what time of day or night it is. Whether I’m up at 4:30am working or putting off bedtime at midnight, I can always find something to watch on Netflix. Have you seen Left Behind? One of my all time favorites.
One of my readers will win a six-month subscription to Netflix.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.