Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Marty and I generally spend Valentine’s Day at home watching enjoying our favorite movies. We’re homebodies and that’s perfect for us. To make the day a little bit special, we enjoy snacks and a Valentine’s Day mocktail like this Berry Sipper. It’s a healthy non-alcoholic drink that features raspberries and coconut water.
You may also like:
Berry Sipper Valentine’s Day Mocktail
Once a month, I get together with a group of other bloggers to remake a pin we find on Pinterest to make it our own. This month, I chose a cocktail recipe I found on Tone It Up. Marty and I don’t drink so the first thing I did was to remove the alcohol. I also didn’t have a coconut water mix or a blood orange. Instead, I used regular coconut water and a normal orange. This is the “remake” of the original and it’s what Marty and I will be enjoying on Valentine’s Day. At the very last minute, I had to substitute raspberries for strawberries since my store was out of strawberries.
You may want to try my Virgin Sangria recipe.
- 2 cups of fresh raspberries
- 8 ounces of coconut water
- juice from one orange
- 2 cups of ice
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and pulse until it looks like a slushie.
- You can add stevia or agave if you want, but I found it sweet enough as is.
If you leave out the sweetener, this Valentine’s Day mocktail qualifies as Paleo so I left it out of ours. Honestly, the raspberries really do make this mocktail recipe sweet enough that I didn’t feel I needed more sweeteners. If you do add sweetener, make sure that you add stevia, agave or honey to keep it natural and healthy. The Ninja Blender really helps crush up the ice and make it smooth. Here are a few more easy Paleo recipes to try.
For more Pinterest remakes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Ice Lanterns by Upstate Ramblings
- Lip Scrub by Mom Always Finds Out
- The Best Homemade Vanilla Extract by How Was Your Day?
- The Best Crockpot Chili Recipe by Food Fun Family
- Vintage Cheddar and Gruyere Mac and Cheese with Polish Kielbasa by A Day in Motherhood
- Flourless Brownies with Craisins and Pistachios by Day by Day in Our World
- DIY Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe by Just 2 Sisters
- Tiger Nut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies by Home and Garden Cafe
- Bang Bang Chicken by Jennifer Sikora
- Frozen Banana Yogurt Peanut Dog Treats by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Oatmeal by Sincerely Mindy
- Garlic Monkey Bread Recipe by Gator Mommy
- Homemade Vanilla Orange Mint Sugar Scrub by Baby Loving Mama
- All Natural 2 Ingredient Lip Gloss by The Socialite’s Closet
- Pantry Tomato Pasta by The Guavalicious Life
- How to Make Strawberry Pecan Bread by Mommy Snippets
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.