Last Updated on January 2, 2023 by Ellen Christian
To make the day a little bit special, make this Valentine’s Day mocktail Berry Sipper. It’s a healthy non-alcoholic drink that features raspberries and coconut water.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Berry Sipper Valentine’s Day Mocktail
Once a month, I get together with a group of other bloggers to remake a pin we find on Pinterest to make it our own. This month, I chose a cocktail recipe I found on Tone It Up. Marty and I don’t drink so the first thing I did was to remove the alcohol.
I also didn’t have a coconut water mix or a blood orange. Instead, I used regular coconut water and a normal orange. This is the “remake” of the original and it’s what Marty and I will be enjoying on Valentine’s Day. At the very last minute, I had to substitute raspberries for strawberries since my store was out of strawberries. I think this Valentine’s Day mocktail came out great even with the substitutions.
You may want to try my Virgin Sangria recipe.
If you leave out the sweetener, this Valentine’s Day mocktail qualifies as Paleo so I left it out of ours. Honestly, the raspberries really do make this mocktail recipe sweet enough that I didn’t feel I needed more sweeteners.
If you do add sweetener, make sure that you add stevia, agave or honey to keep it natural and healthy. The Ninja Blender really helps crush up the ice and make it smooth. Here are a few more easy Paleo recipes to try.
So, some people think of pink mocktails when they think of Valentine’s Day Mocktails. Red is so much easier to make because more fruits are red than pink. But, if you want pink mocktails for Valentine’s Day, here are a few that you can try.
Or, if you want something easy, a pink lemonade mocktail is simply a matter of adding pink lemonade and pink sherbert to a glass. These drink glasses would be perfect to hold your favorite mocktails.
- This pink party punch is a gorgeous pink color and can be made in just five minutes. It’s a great choice for busy days where you want something special.
- Or, check out this rhubarb slush recipe. It’s a bright pink color rather than a pale pink but it looks just as delicious.
- This pink strawberry sherbert punch is absolutely gorgeous. And, it looks like it would be an amazing Valentine’s Day mocktail.
- And, this pink pineapple lemonade soda looks like something that adults and kids would both enjoy.
- This pink punch has Tampico and pineapple juice in it. Using a juice that’s pink is a great way to start.
More Valentine Articles & Mocktails
- 10 Paleo Valentine’s Day ideas
- Orange Tangerine Mimosa Mocktail Recipe. It’s not a pink beverage. But, it would work well for a Valentine’s Day mocktail.
- How to make chocolate covered strawberries
- Learn how to create a Valentine floral display
- These Valentine origami boxes are a fun craft for everyone.
For more Pinterest remakes like my Valentine’s Day mocktail, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- The Best Homemade Vanilla Extract by How Was Your Day?
- Vintage Cheddar and Gruyere Mac and Cheese with Polish Kielbasa by A Day in Motherhood
- Flourless Brownies with Craisins and Pistachios by Day by Day in Our World
- DIY Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe by Just 2 Sisters
- Homemade Vanilla Orange Mint Sugar Scrub by Baby Loving Mama
- All Natural 2 Ingredient Lip Gloss by The Socialite’s Closet
- Stevia lemonade
Berry Sipper Mocktail
This berry sipper mocktail is the perfect Valentine's Day mocktail.
- 2 cups of fresh raspberries
- 8 ounces of coconut water
- juice from one orange
- 2 cups of ice
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and pulse until it looks like a slushie.
- You can add stevia or agave if you want, but I found it sweet enough as is.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 185Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 203mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 11gSugar: 29gProtein: 3g
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.
12 thoughts on “Healthy Raspberry Valentine’s Day Mocktail”