Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I was invited to join in the Driscoll’s Berries Virtual Holiday Crafts Workshop and Competition. Driscoll’s Berries invited me to create a beautiful berry craft as part of this competition. I created a Lighted Berry Holiday Centerpiece using Driscoll’s Red Raspberries.
Holiday Crafts – Lighted Berry Holiday Centerpiece
2 glass wide mouth jars
1 bunch of greenery
1 glass votive holder
1 dark red votive candle
1 package of gold colored floating candles
1 package mini pine cones
1 package of Driscoll’s Red Raspberries
- Cut or pull the greenery off the branch & circle it around the inside of each glass wide mouth jar.
- Fill each glass wide mouth jar with water.
- Fill the top of each glass wide mouth jar with Driscoll’s Red Raspberries.
- Carefully add a gold colored floating candle to the center of each glass wide mouth jar.
- Decorate the silver tray with mini pine cones, add the glass votive jar and dark red votive candle.
- Light the candles. Do NOT leave unattended.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.