Last Updated on April 28, 2022 by Ellen Christian
Looking for homemade Christmas table centerpieces? Make this easy Lighted Berry Holiday Centerpiece using fresh berries and floating candles.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Lighted Berry Holiday Centerpiece
I was invited to join in the Driscoll’s Berries Virtual Holiday Crafts Workshop and Competition. Driscoll’s Berries invited me to create a beautiful berry craft as part of this competition. I created a Lighted Berry Holiday Centerpiece using Driscoll’s Red Raspberries.
So, I love homemade Christmas table centerpieces but some of them are a bit complicated to make. I am all about easy crafts so I knew the project I made had to be simple.
Supplies to make a holiday centerpiece
You don’t need a lot of special supplies to make homemade Christmas table centerpieces. You can adjust what you use based on what you have.
2 glass wide mouth jars
1 bunch of greenery
1 glass votive holder
2 gold colored floating candles
1 dark red votive candle
1 package mini pine cones
Driscoll’s Red Raspberries
Directions for Christmas table centerpieces
- Cut or pull the greenery off the branch & circle it around the inside of each glass wide mouth jar.
- Fill each glass wide mouth jar with water.
- Fill the top of each glass wide mouth jar with Driscoll’s Red Raspberries.
- Carefully add a gold colored floating candle to the center of each glass wide mouth jar.
- Decorate the silver tray with mini pine cones, add the glass votive jar and dark red votive candle.
- Light the candles. Do NOT leave unattended.
This is a very simple project that you can create and use to decorate your table. Have you seen any other homemade Christmas table centerpieces using fresh berries?
If you enjoyed this craft, you might like a few of these.
- Cranberry centerpieces
- Simple fall centerpiece
- Christmas ball centerpieces
- Simple Christmas table settings
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.
34 thoughts on “Homemade Christmas Table Centerpieces”