Last Updated on August 24, 2020 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
My daughter was diagnosed as gluten intolerant as a pre-teen and the search was on for healthy gluten free snacks for kids. She had spent her entire life until that point enjoying snack foods that contained gluten. After so long, she was used to the taste and texture of traditional cookies, crackers, bars and chips. She wasn’t even remotely impressed with the gluten-free versions of her snack foods that I brought home and refused to eat them. Here are some healthy gluten free snacks that your child will enjoy.
Gluten Free Snacks For Kids
Of course, you should always have the traditional snacks of fruits and veggies on hand. These are naturally gluten free, delicious and require no cooking. You can also offer snacks like Greek yogurt and cheese sticks. Make sure that the yogurt doesn’t have any add-ins like cookie crumbles or granola to be certain that it’s gluten free.
- Gluten and dairy free banana bread
- Gluten free Cheez-it crackers
- Carrot pulp cumin crackers
- Blueberry peach fruit roll ups
- Coconut almond cookies
- Baked sweet potato chips
- Cinnamon baked apple chips
- Peanut butter oatmeal balls
- Gluten free vegan breakfast cookies
- Chia coconut pudding
- Banana oatmeal muffins
- Gluten free soft pretzel bites
- Stovetop cinnamon apples
- Gluten free blueberry crisp
- No bake fig newtons
- Vegan queso dip with tortilla chips
- Gluten free date brownies
- Gluten free protein bites
- Chunky applesauce with cranberries
- Chickpea crackers
- Paleo apple muffins
- Three ingredient almond crackers
- Peanut butter granola
- Strawberry watermelon popsicles
- Apple and almond butter sandwiches
- Easy banana oat bars
- Watermelon peach smoothies
- Lentil hummus with gluten free pretzels
- Vegetable fritters
- Chocolate covered frozen bananas
- Gluten free graham crackers
- Banana coconut cookies
- Paleo lemon sorbet
- Gluten free Ritz crackers
What other types of gluten free snacks for kids do your children enjoy? I’m always looking for new recipes to try.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.