Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on June 24, 2019 by Ellen Christian
This easy festive fall fruit soup uses fresh fall apples, pears, and cranberries and is a delicious healthy alternative to traditional fall desserts. While I love crisps, crumbles, and pies, they aren’t exactly healthy desserts for the most part. This fall fruit soup recipe is sweet enough to be considered a light fruit dessert without being unhealthy. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
You may also like:
Easy Festive Fall Fruit Soup Recipe
While summer soups are generally enjoyed cold, this fall fruit soup recipe is enjoyed hot or warm. It’s a wonderful way to enjoy a warm dessert but can also be served as an appetizer. Included apples, pears, and cranberries because that’s what I have on hand. You can also include other fall fruits like plums or figs if you have them.
5 minPrep Time
6 minCook Time
11 minTotal Time
- 2 small apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 small pears, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup of cranberries, fresh
- 2 cups of fall juice (apple cider, apple juice, cranberry juice, etc.)
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- stevia, optional to sweeten
- Place everything in a pot and bring to a boil. Simmer until the fruit is soft.
- I don't feel this needs sweetener since the juice is already sweet but if you do, you can add stevia or another healthy sweetener.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and serve.
Uno Casa Portion Control Serving Bowls to Promote a Healthy Lifestyle. Ceramic Bowl Deep Dish for Cereal, Miso Soup, Ice Cream, Dessert, Chip Dip, Mixing and DippingWean Green 4 Pack Meal Bowls 22 Ounce Large Tempered Glass Leak-proof Bowls – Raspberry BurstRioRand Soup Ladle 3 Piece Nylon Dishwasher Safe Kitchen Utensil Cookware Loch Ness Monster, Green, Blue and Pink
This is an absolutely delicious healthy dessert that would work for any time fall fruits are in season. Because the fall fruits make it so colorful, this fall fruit soup recipe would be perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas as well. Everyone will enjoy this easy fruit soup recipe.
As a tip, please be sure that you use food grade cinnamon sticks. The ones that you buy at the craft store are not food grade and may have additives added. You can find them at a bulk store or this is a great price for the whole cinnamon sticks on Amazon. Have you tried any other fruit soup recipes?
For more delicious holiday desserts, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Mini Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes by Controlled Confusion
- Toffee Apple Cheesecake Bars by Life with Lisa
- Yummy Holiday Treats by Rajean Blomquist
- Homemade Icebox Cake by Tools 2 Tiaras
- Holiday Drinks from Mohegan Sun by Champagne Living
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.