Last Updated on July 9, 2023 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cranberry Stove Top Potpourri Recipe
So many of the air fresheners I see in the store use artificial fragrances. Those aren’t good for my family or my pets to inhale.
By using a natural homemade cranberry stove top potpourri recipe, I can have all the yummy scents without worries about what I’m inhaling.
What makes this cranberry stove top potpourri recipe a bit different is that it uses fresh ingredients. Many potpourris you buy in the store have been dried and some of them have preservatives or chemicals added to them so they stay good.
These ingredients are fresh from the grocery store. You simply add them to a pot of water on the stove and turn it on to simmer for a few hours.
- Slices of orange, tangerine, clementine or other citrus fruit
- Cinnamon sticks
- Star of anise, cloves, ginger or other whole spices
- Fir branches
This product presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
How to make potpourri
- Put everything in the pot and simmer on low
- Add more water as necessary
To give this cranberry stove top potpourri as a gift, simply place the ingredients in a wide mouth Mason jar or a gift bag along with instructions on how to make the potpourri. You could also include a pot and place ingredients in the pot as part of the gift.
For more Christmas and winter ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Easy Challah Bread Rolls from Your Bread Machine by Day By Day In Our World
- DIY Glittered Christmas Ornaments by How Was Your Day?
- DIY Advent Calendar by Upstate Ramblings
- Make a Snowman Cake by Kids Fun Reviewed
Finally, you may also enjoy these:
- Blueberry and cranberry relish
- Cranberry candle centerpiece
- Homemade cranberry sauce
- How to make cranberry juice
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.