Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on December 10, 2020 by Ellen Christian
Need Weight Watchers recipes free online? This is one of my favorite Weight Watcher chicken breast recipes. Try my Chicken Paprikash.
Over the years, I have lost 43 pounds following the Weight Watcher’s plan. A lot of what I cooked was free online weight watchers recipes. Mostly, it was a combination of healthy eating and exercise which is really how any weight loss needs to work.
Weight Watchers Chicken Paprikash Recipe
I don’t generally buy pre-made foods so I focussed on making healthy foods from scratch using the same ingredients that I have always used. There are a lot of places you can look for Weight Watchers recipes free online but here are a few to start with.
This Weight Watchers Chicken Paprikash recipe was a hit at my house so I wanted to share the recipe. There are also a few more Weight Watcher’s recipes toward the end of the post if you want to try those as well. You can find a lot of other healthy recipes by using the menu bar above.
1 chicken breast with 1/2 cup sauce and 1 cup of noodles is 12 POINTS PLUS. Not a super low point meal but definitely delicious!
Is rotisserie chicken zero points on Weight Watchers?
Yes, as long as you remove the skin.
Can I eat just zero point foods?
Yes, if you have the willpower to stick to it, you certainly can. It may be difficult to use these Weight Watchers chicken recipes if you are looking for only zero points.
Free Online Weight Watchers Recipes
If you’re looking for online Weight Watchers recipes that are free, check out this list. You will have more than enough ideas to keep you in the kitchen.
I have starred the other Weight Watchers chicken breast recipes so you can find them quickly.
- Chicken Enchilada Bake*
- Mexican Chicken Chili*
- One Point Pancakes
- Oreo Fluff
- Spinach Onion & Feta Quiche
- Pizza Pasta Casserole
- Cilantro Lime Chicken*
- Veggie Ranch Pizza
- Tortellini Soup
- Avocado Pesto Zoodles
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Zero Point Cabbage Soup
- Parmesan Herb Spaghetti Squash
More free online Weight Watchers recipes
- Quick Lemon Herb Shrimp
- Buffalo Chicken Baked Ziti*
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars
- Cheddar Biscuits
- Chili Cornbread Bake
- Chocolate Cupcakes
- Classic Meatloaf
- Lentil Soup
- Meat Pie
- Grapefruit Vinaigrette
- Lemon Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Carrot Cake Muffins
- Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms
- More Motivation to Stay on Track!
- Weight Watchers Coleslaw Recipe
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (we used leftover chicken pieces)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 pound mushrooms sliced (we omitted since the kids hate them)
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 cups hot cooked broad egg noodles
- Sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper. Heat 1 tsp of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken & cook till lightly browned. Set chicken aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet. Add onion & bell pepper. Cook till tender & lightly browned. Add paprika & flour. Cook about 1 minute. Gradually add the broth & cook, stirring constantly until the mixture bubbles and thickens slightly. Add the mushrooms and simmer 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat & simmer, covered until chicken is cooked through.
- Add sour cream & dill, stirring to combine. Bring to a gentle simmer. Remove from heat. Serve over noodles.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 342Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 432mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 33g
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.