Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Over the years, I have lost 43 pounds following the Weight Watcher’s plan. A lot of what I cooked were free online weight watchers recipes. Mostly, it was a combination of healthy eating and exercise which is really how any weight loss needs to work. I don’t generally buy pre-made foods so I focussed on making healthy foods from scratch using the same ingredients that I have always used. There are a lot of places you can look for Weight Watchers recipes free online but here are a few to start with.
You may also like:
Weight Watchers Chicken Paprikash Recipe
This Weight Watchers Chicken Paprikash recipe was a hit at my house so I wanted to share the recipe. There are also a few more Weight Watcher’s recipes toward the end of the post if you want to try those as well. You can find a lot of other healthy recipes by using the menu bar above.
Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, SmartPoints™ Edition: Over 500 Delicious Recipes for the Healthy Cook’s KitchenWeight Watchers One Pot Cookbook (Weight Watchers Cooking)Weight Watchers In 20 Minutes (Weight Watchers Cooking)
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves (we used leftover chicken pieces)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 pound mushrooms sliced (we omitted since the kids hate them)
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 cups hot cooked broad egg noodles
- Sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper. Heat 1 tsp of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken & cook till lightly browned. Set chicken aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet. Add onion & bell pepper. Cook till tender & lightly browned. Add paprika & flour. Cook about 1 minute. Gradually add the broth & cook, stirring constantly until the mixture bubbles and thickens slightly. Add the mushrooms and simmer 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat & simmer, covered until chicken is cooked through.
- Add sour cream & dill, stirring to combine. Bring to a gentle simmer. Remove from heat. Serve over noodles.
1 chicken breast with 1/2 cup sauce and 1 cup of noodles are 12 POINTS PLUS. Not a super low point meal but definitely delicious!
Weight Watchers All-Time Favorites: Over 200 Best-Ever Recipes from the Weight Watchers Test Kitchens (Weight Watchers Cooking)Weight Watchers Family Meals: 250 Recipes for Bringing Family, Friends, and Food Together (Weight Watchers Lifestyle)Weight Loss Recipes: The Ultimate Slow Cooker Recipes With Smart Points for Rapid Weight Loss
Free Online Weight Watchers Recipes
- Chicken Enchilada Bake
- One Point Pancakes
- Oreo Fluff
- Spinach Onion & Feta Quiche
- Taco Casserole
- Pizza Pasta Casserole
- Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Veggie Ranch Pizza
- Tortellini Soup
- Avocado Pesto Zoodles
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Zero Point Cabbage Soup
- Parmesan Herb Spaghetti Squash
- Funfetti Muffins
- Lemon and Herb Shrimp
- Buffalo Chicken Baked Ziti
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars
- Cheddar Biscuits
- Chili Cornbread Bake
- Chocolate Cupcakes
- Classic Meatloaf
- Lentil Soup
- Meat Pie
- Grapefruit Vinaigrette
- Lemon Muffins
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Carrot Cake Muffins
- Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms
- More Motivation to Stay on Track!
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.