Last Updated on June 24, 2019 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These ways to use aromatherapy during the holidays will inspire you to relax, create and entertain. I love the holidays from the baking to the shopping. I love listening to Christmas music and watching the snow fall while I enjoy the woodstove inside. There are so many ways that the scents of Christmas help set the mood and inspire me. This blog has been sponsored by Nature’s Bounty® Earthly Elements™. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
You may also like:
- Aromatherapy Travel Kit DIY
- How to Make a Stress Ball With Clay for Aromatherapy
- Aromatherapy for Stress Relief
Aromatherapy During the Holidays
Aromatherapy is basically changing your mood and how you feel by experiencing different scents from essential oils. There are many different ways you can use aromatherapy during the holidays to not only make your home smell like the holidays but to help get in the holiday spirit.
- Lavender pillow spray – Lavender essential oil and filtered water can be sprayed lightly on pillows and sheets for a relaxing evening. Try spritzing your guest beds before your overnight guests arrive.
- Thrive Oil Blend for clarity. If you’re like me and your thoughts get scattered when you’re busy, diffusing Thrive Oil Blend can help clear your thoughts so you can focus on what needs to be done.
- Soothing massage. After a long day, a massage may be just what you need. Choose a chamomile essential oil to soothe and calm your nerves. An almond carrier oil is perfect for a relaxing massage.
- An awakening shower. First thing in the morning when I have a lot of running around to do, an awakening shower with eucalyptus, rosemary, and peppermint essential oils are just the thing to help wake you up.
- Set the mood. Are you planning a romantic dinner for two? Set the mood by diffusing jasmine essential oil which has a soft, powdery scent.
- Scents for men. Essential oils aren’t all soft and romantic. Patchouli is a wonderful masculine scent that will work for the men on your gift list.
- Lift your spirits. If the stress of the holidays gets to you, an uplifting scent like grapefruit can help lift your spirits. I love the way it smells mixed with lemongrass essential oils.
- Gift it. A diffuser and a selection of essential oils make the perfect Christmas gift.
Nature’s Bounty® Earthly Elements Aromatherapy DiffuserNature’s Bounty Earthly Elements Lavender Essential Oil, 10 mlNature’s Bounty Earthly Elements Diffuser and Lavender Essential Oil Gift PackNature’s Bounty Earthly Elements Sweet Almond Oil, 10 ml
Nature’s Bounty® is here to help busy women find balance and their own “me time” during the holidays, with Nature’s Bounty® Earthly Elements™ 100% pure and blended aromatherapy essential oils. Essential oils can set moods and enhance the smell of your home, bath, and office. Use them in an aromatherapy diffuser, add a few drops to your bath for a spa-like experience, or mix with a carrier oil for massages. Each essential oil has its own unique aroma and “personality,” just like people, so everyone’s “me time” is their own.
Now available at Walmart stores everywhere, Earthly Elements™ are also great for holiday gifting, where you can “give the gift” of aromatherapy and “me time” to friends, family members, and coworkers.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.