These very last minute gift ideas are for those people (like me) who STILL have Christmas shopping to do. I swear, next year I am going to be a lot more organized. I am pretty sure I say that every year, but next year I’m really going to do it. This post has been sponsored, but the story is my own.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Very Last Minute Gift Ideas
Most of the people on my gift list are fairly into tech so these gifts from AT&T are just perfect for very last minute gift ideas. The holiday season can sneak up on you, and if you’re not careful, you’ll find yourself in a shopping mall with less than 24 hours to go until the unwrapping begins!
Don’t let last-minute shopping stress you out! AT&T rounded up these five gifts that will make it look like you put a lot of thought in!
- Didn’t catch your spouse’s hint? Better late than never!
- Includes a heart rate sensor, fingerprint sensor, and 16MP camera
- Comes in Charcoal Black, Electric Blue, or Shimmery White
- Built to endure dust and water up to 3 feet
- This instant printer is what everyone on your list didn’t even know they needed!
- Print 2×3-inch smudge-proof photos from any smartphone, tablet, or Bluetooth device
- No ink cartridges to throw away
- Allows you to share your memories instantly prints in under a minute
- Perfect for a home theater, man cave, or outdoor screening
- Projector and mobile hotspot that lets you access content anywhere
- Allows up to 10 devices
- Battery life of 2.5 hours of projection or 16 hours of connectivity
- You haven’t gotten your child a selfie stick yet?! It’s perfect for a last minute stocking stuffer
- Bluetooth enabled
- Foldable phone mount that allows you to carry it anywhere
- Works with any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone with a built-in camera
- Need a technologically advanced gift at the last minute? The smart bulb gives you just that!
- It’s a dimmable LED light and high-quality Bluetooth speaker
- Disappears into the lighting fixtures you already own
- Enjoy your favorite music and mood lighting
Beat the stress of last minute shopping with these great gift ideas from AT&T!
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.