Last Updated on September 5, 2020 by Ellen Christian
These very last minute gift ideas are for those people (like me) who STILL have Christmas shopping to do. I swear, next year I am going to be a lot more organized. I am pretty sure I say that every year, but next year I’m really going to do it.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Very Last Minute Gift Ideas
Most of the people on my gift list are fairly into tech so these gifts from AT&T are just perfect for very last minute gift ideas. The holiday season can sneak up on you, and if you’re not careful, you’ll find yourself in a shopping mall with less than 24 hours to go until the unwrapping begins!
Don’t let last-minute shopping stress you out! AT&T rounded up these five gifts that will make it look like you put a lot of thought in!
- Didn’t catch your spouse’s hint? Better late than never!
- Includes a heart rate sensor, fingerprint sensor, and 16MP camera
- Comes in Charcoal Black, Electric Blue, or Shimmery White
- Built to endure dust and water up to 3 feet
- This instant printer is what everyone on your list didn’t even know they needed!
- Print 2×3-inch smudge-proof photos from any smartphone, tablet, or Bluetooth device
- No ink cartridges to throw away
- Allows you to share your memories instantly prints in under a minute
- Perfect for a home theater, man cave, or outdoor screening
- Projector and mobile hotspot that lets you access content anywhere
- Allows up to 10 devices
- Battery life of 2.5 hours of projection or 16 hours of connectivity
- You haven’t gotten your child a selfie stick yet?! It’s perfect for a last minute stocking stuffer
- Bluetooth enabled
- Foldable phone mount that allows you to carry it anywhere
- Works with any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone with a built-in camera
- Need a technologically advanced gift at the last minute? The smart bulb gives you just that!
- It’s a dimmable LED light and high-quality Bluetooth speaker
- Disappears into the lighting fixtures you already own
- Enjoy your favorite music and mood lighting
Beat the stress of last minute shopping with these great gift ideas from AT&T!
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.