Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This blog has been sponsored by Nature’s Bounty® Earthly Elements™. Products and compensation were provided to me by NBTY for review.
These 15-minute me time escapes are helping me get through the busy holiday season. Between increased hours at work, extra baking, shopping, cleaning and everything else that comes with the holidays, I could use an escape. While I won’t be taking a vacation, I can use one of these 15-minute me time escapes to calm down and focus.
15-Minute Me Time Escapes
There are some days that I wish I could just make everything stop for just 15 minutes. I don’t want anything that needs my immediate attention for just a few minutes – just long enough for me to take a deep breath and relax for a while. You’d think that would be fairly simple to find, but most of the time it isn’t. It seems like there is always something that needs my attention. I have found a few different me time escapes that are relatively easy to work into most days.
- Bubble bath or a hot shower. My preference is a hot bubble bath with candles and soft music. That’s not always possible, but I can at least find my favorite body wash and a quick steamy shower.
- Tea and a good book. Chamomile tea calms me down, and I take about 15 minutes each night to read my favorite book with a cup of tea.
- Music and exercise. OK not everyone finds exercise relaxing but it’s an excellent way to work off stress. Just plug into your favorite music and run.
- Dark chocolate and strawberries. A few fresh strawberries and some dark chocolate are the perfect way to reward yourself without going overboard.
- A quick power nap. Close your eyes and turn off the television and music. Grab a blanket and take a quick power nap. Set the alarm if you have to.
- Exfoliate and moisturize. I always feel better after I exfoliate my skin with some time of scrub and then follow up with a moisturizing lotion.
- Diffuse and relax. Diffuse your favorite essential oil in an aromatherapy diffuser and close your eyes while you relax. I find Nature’s Bounty® Earthly Elements™ thrive blend to be the perfect choice when I’m stressed. It’s a blend of clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary.
Nature’s Bounty® is here to help busy women find balance and their own “me time” during the holidays, with Nature’s Bounty® Earthly Elements™ 100% pure and blended aromatherapy essential oils. Essential oils can set moods and enhance the smell of your home, bath, and office. Use them in an aromatherapy diffuser, add a few drops to your bath for a spa-like experience, or mix with a carrier oil for massages. Each essential oil has its own unique aroma and “personality,” just like people, so everyone’s “me time” is their own.
I love the Nature’s Bounty® Earthly Elements™ Aromatherapy Diffuser. It’s the perfect size to keep on my desk and has a USB adaptor so I can bring my favorite scent with me anywhere. Now available at Walmart stores everywhere, Earthly Elements™ are also great for holiday gifting, where you can “give the gift” of aromatherapy and “me time” to friends, family members, and coworkers.
Nature’s Bounty® Earthly Elements™ 100% pure and blended aromatherapy essential oils available include:
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.