Templeton Herbal Iced Tea Recipe
Summer drink recipe: Templeton Iced Tea
- 2 quarts of boiling water
- 8 herbal lemon (or lemon zinger) tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- fresh mint
- Pour 2 quarts of boiling water over tea bags.
- Brew for 30 minutes and let cool.
- Remove tea bags.
- Add orange juice and serve over ice with fresh mint.
If you’re looking for a new, non-alcoholic summer drink recipe that is truly refreshing, you have got to try Templeton Iced Tea. The original recipe calls for using lemon tea bags. Since my stores didn’t have plain lemon tea bags, I went with a lemon zinger and it was amazing! The spearmint is from my herb garden. This is a delicious summer drink recipe that I’ll be serving the next time we have guests over. I found this recipe in Cornelia Guest’s Simple Pleasures.