Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper and/or chile or aji pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup NAKANO Natural Rice Vinegar
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 1 cup diced fresh tomato
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 can (14 oz) chicken broth
- Heat oil in 10 to 12 inch skillet.
- Add onion, pepper, garlic and salt.
- Saute over medium-high heat 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in rice vinegar.
- Cook 2-3 minutes more until vinegar is absorbed
- Stir in rice, tomatoes, cilantro and thyme.
- Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 20 minutes or until iiquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Stir and serve.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.