Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on June 24, 2019 by Ellen Christian
I love slow cooker dessert recipes because I can start them earlier in the day and then forget about them. Dinner time is hectic enough without also worrying about getting a dessert on the table. While I don’t serve dessert with every meal, I do a few times a week. Using slow cooker dessert recipes means that I can focus on dinner when it’s dinner time. Of course, if you want to serve a slow cooker dinner and a slow cooker dessert, you’ll need to invest in another slow cooker.
You may also like:
Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes
There are a lot of different types of slow cooker dessert recipes out there from cakes to fruit desserts. We generally save the cakes and super sweet desserts for special occasions like holidays and birthdays. For regularly dinnertime desserts, we look for souffle, crisps, and other fruit-based desserts. One of my favorites is my Paleo apple butter recipe that I make when we go apple picking. My Crockpot flan recipe is another favorite but it’s a bit more labor intensive.
1.5 Quart Slow CookerKeto Slow Cooker & One-Pot Meals: Over 100 Simple & Delicious Low-Carb, Paleo and Primal Recipes for Weight Loss and Better HealthReusable Silicone Slow Cooker Liner By Mrs. V’s Kitchen 100% Food Grade Silicone Fast and Easy Cleanup for your Slow Cooker Crock Pot
What you need for these slow cooker dessert recipes
Smaller slow cooker – While you may have a huge 6-quart slow cooker to make dinner for your family, you may find that a 4-quart slow cooker is a better option for desserts. For couples, this 2-quart slow cooker is ideal.
Slow cooker liner – You can use the disposable slow cooker liners, but I always worry about them when I cook, plus you throw them away each time. This slow cooker liner is BPA free and it’s reusable.
Here are a few other slow cooker dessert recipes to get you started. I’ve always wanted to try a slow cooker dump cake so that’s what I’ll be trying next.
- Slow cooker brownie pudding
- Slow cooker cheesecake
- Crockpot caramel apple crumble
- Slow cooker peach cobbler
- Crockpot pecan pie
- Slow cooker hot chocolate
- Slow cooker pineapple coconut spoon cake
- Baked apples in the slow cooker
- Slow cooker cream cheese brownies
- Slow cooker cherry dump cake
- Cherry crisp in the slow cooker
- Slow cooker pumpkin bread
- Slow cooker fried apples
- Crockpot glazed coffee cake
- Slow cooker sticky toffee pudding
- Slow cooker brown sugar crustless pie
- Easy slow cooker cinnamon pecans
- Rice pudding in the slow cooker
- Slow cooker chocolate fudge cake
- Slow cooker berry cobbler
- Crockpot orange rolls
- Slow cooker apple crisp
- Slow cooker salted caramel rice pudding
- Crockpot pumpkin white chocolate lava cake
- Slow cooker pineapple upside down cake
- Crockpot chocolate lava cake
- Gluten free slow cooker pumpkin pudding
- Crockpot apple cobbler
- Crockpot cinnamon spice cake
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.