Last Updated on June 24, 2019 by Ellen Christian
My daughter is a huge fan of Tim Burton so she was absolutely thrilled to see this Jack Skellington craft. This goody bag is perfect anytime you need a gift bag whether that’s Halloween, Christmas or a birthday. You can use the simple brown lunch bags you buy at the grocery store. But, you may want to use a heavier weight bag if you’ll be putting something heavy in it. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Jack Skellington Craft
If you have seen Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, you probably remember the song What’s This? I decided to create a Jack Skellington Craft in honor of the release of the Disney Classics Box Set since that song is included.
- Paper sacks or paper lunch bags
- Black, red, silver, and white scrapbook paper
- Black marker
- Glue stick
- Hole punch
- Coordinating ribbon
Nightmare Before Christmas Select Series 1 Action Figure Jack Skellington ,#G14E6GE4R-GE 4-TEW6W279147Funko POP Disney: Jack Skellington Vinyl FigureThe Nightmare Before Christmas Womens 6 pack Socks (9-11 (Shoe: 4-10), Purple)
- Cut a strip of black scrapbook paper that is 2″ high and fits your bag lengthwise.
- Cut a strip of red scrapbook paper that is 1 1/2″ high and fits your bag lengthwise.
- Cut a strip of silver scrapbook paper that is 3/4″ high and fits your bag lengthwise.
- Glue the strips to your bag using a glue stick.
- Fold the top 1″ of your bag backward and punch two holes in it.
- Draw the Jack Skellington face freehand on white scrapbook paper
- Glue the face over the strips of paper.
- Fill your bag with goodies and then tie closed with ribbon through the two hole punches.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.