Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This healthy Greek yogurt parfait is the perfect summer treat! I love summer fruits like strawberries and blueberries so we add them to a lot of summer desserts. Sometimes, we pick fresh berries at our local berry patch. Other times, we buy them from the farm stand or the grocery store. This post contains affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Healthy Greek Yogurt Parfait
So, why Greek yogurt? Greek yogurt is higher in protein than regular yogurt and will help fill you up. This is perfect when you’re looking for a healthy breakfast or a healthy snack. Greek yogurt is lower in lactose and contains probiotic cultures. I use plain, unflavored Greek yogurt to avoid the added sugars. You can use any variety that you like in this recipes.
You may also like:
5 based on 3 review(s)
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, hull removed
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- Chop the strawberries and simmer with a tablespoon of water until the are soft and reduce. This will be the strawberry sauce.
- Pour the sauce into the bottom of a glass or parfait dish.
- Top with Greek yogurt.
- Layer with the fresh blueberries.
- Add a bit more Greek yogurt and finish with a whole strawberry.
- Enjoy immediately.
The Berry Bible: With 175 Recipes Using Cultivated and Wild, Fresh and Frozen BerriesThe Happy Cookbook: 130 Wholefood Recipes for Health, Wellness, and a Little Extra SparkleCooking Wild Berries Fruits of MN, WI, MI (Foraging Cookbooks)
I serve this in a Mason jar because we have so many left over from canning. However, if you’re planning on this for a summer party, you may want to use glass parfait cups.
Red, White, and Blue Sunday Supper Recipes
Patriotic Picnic Picks
- American Flag Layered Dip by Soulfully Made
- Baked Blueberry Pancake with Cherry Syrup by Pies and Plots
- Blueberry Almond Coffee Cake by Cricket’s Confections
- Blueberry Cherry Chia Pudding Parfaits by Daily Dish Recipes
- Blueberry Watermelon Salad by The Crumby Cupcake
- Boozy Red, White and Blue Fruit Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Healthy Greek Yogurt Parfait with Summer Fruit by Confessions of an Over-worked Mom
- Patriotic Slaw by Our Good Life
- Red White and Blueberry Dinner Salad by Cooking With Carlee
- Red, White and Blue Deviled Eggs by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Tomato and Bleu Cheese Salad by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- American Flag Fruit Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Blueberry & Cherry Shortcakes by Baking Sense
- Blueberry Strawberry Swirl Sherbet by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Key Lime Cream Puffs by Gourmet Everyday
- Patriotic Low Carb Vanilla Mousse in the Instant Pot by My Life Cookbook
- Red White & Blue Bundt Cake by Restless Chipotle
- Red White and Blue Banana Ice Cream by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Red, White & Blue No Bake Cheesecake by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Red, White and Blue Broken Glass Jell-o by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Rollitos de Vino Blanco by What Smells So Good?
- Rose Petal Jam Filled Blueberry Cupcakes by NinjaBaker.com
- Star Spangled Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Panna Cotta by Tara’s Multicultural Table
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.