Last Updated on November 14, 2022 by Ellen Christian
Gourmet breakfast sandwich maker recipes are the answer on a hectic morning! You need to get the kids dressed and out the door to school fast. Here’s the answer to breakfast.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Gourmet Breakfast Sandwich Maker Recipe
Breakfast is probably going to be a cup of coffee as you run out the door. If you’re really lucky, you’ll grab a doughnut and eat it in the car on the way to work. The kids will get a cold bowl of cereal (again).
Does this sound familiar to you? I know it describes many of my mornings. When I got really tired of a hurried coffee and doughnut on the way out the door, I’d make a quick stop at the drive through for breakfast.
That gets expensive! I received a product for this post.
What if I told you that you could enjoy a delicious breakfast using gourmet sandwich recipes that are easy, delicious and healthy? What if I told you this could happen as part of your busiest back to school routine?
- Myth #1: Gourmet sandwich recipes are expensive. They’re only expensive at coffee shops and diners. You can make your own gourmet sandwich recipes for less than $1 per person.
- Myth #2: Gourmet sandwich recipes are unhealthy. It all depends on what you put in them. Choose healthy ingredients and you have a healthy gourmet sandwich.
- Myth #3: Gourmet sandwich recipes take a long time to make. Keep reading and I’ll show you how I do it in five minutes and still get the kids to school on time.
- Myth #4: You have to be a chef or a really good cook to make gourmet sandwich recipes. If I can do it, anyone can do it.
- Myth #5: My kids won’t eat gourmet sandwich recipes. You can customize any gourmet sandwich recipe to something your kids will love.
- Myth #6: Gourmet sandwich recipes are only for lunch. Not at all. I have found several gourmet sandwich recipes I love for breakfast. My favorite is below.
Best Sandwich Maker
So how can you get gourmet sandwich recipes that do all of this? I recently received a Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker that has shown me how easy this can be, even on a hectic morning. It allows you to create customizable gourmet sandwich recipes for everyone.
Making gourmet sandwich recipes
- Place bottom half of the bread onto bottom plate (bagel, biscuit or English muffin)
- Add precooked meats, vegetables and/or cheese (sausage, bacon, Canadian bacon, onions, peppers, tomato slices, American cheese, Swiss cheese, Provolone, etc)
- Move the top ring down & crack an egg onto the cooking plate (fried egg, scrambled egg, egg whites, egg replacement)
- Top with the other half of the bread.
- Close cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy
This is how I like to start my morning: