Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have I mentioned to you lately how much I love my coffee? This festive holiday coffee drink is the perfect splurge to pamper yourself. A Cinnamon Mochachino is basically coffee, steamed milk, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and cinnamon. Are you hooked yet? This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Folgers, but the story is my own.
Festive Holiday Coffee – Mexican Mochachino
I love holiday drinks, but the ones at the coffee shop don’t tend to be all that healthy, not to mention the fact that they cost so much more than what I could make at home. I started with delicious Folgers Gourmet Selections coffee. Folgers Gourmet Selections coffee is available in bagged coffee and K-Cup® pods and offers a wide variety of roasts and flavors to provide a gourmet experience any time of day, all from the comfort of home.
If you’ve ever had Mexican Hot Chocolate before, you’ll recognize that this recipe is sort of a combination of Mexican Hot Chocolate and coffee. It has all the delicious chocolate yumminess you’ll find in hot chocolate along with that caffeine kick from the coffee.
I love that Folgers Gourmet Selections coffee is available in different varieties. Everyone loves flavored coffees over the holidays and it’s nice to be able to offer guests the option of Coconut Cream or Caramel Drizzle in addition to Lively Columbian (my personal favorite) or Morning Cafe. My daughter fell in love with the Vanilla Biscotti so I know that one will be with us year round.
If you’ll be entertaining this year, pick up some of the Folgers Gourmet Selections coffee and treat yourself and your holiday guests to a few of the delicious varieties they offer.
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Toasted Hazelnut Bagged Coffee
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Peanut Butter Cookie Flavored Bagged Coffee
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Traditional Blend Bagged Coffee
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Coconut Cream Pie Flavored Bagged Coffee
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Hazelnut Cream Flavored K-Cup® Pods
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Caramel Drizzle Flavored Bagged Coffee & K-Cup® Pods
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Lively Colombian Bagged Coffee & K-Cup® Pods
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Lively Colombian Decaf Bagged Coffee & K-Cup® Pods
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Morning Café Bagged Coffee & K-Cup® Pods
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Sugar Cookie Flavored Bagged Coffee & K-Cup® Pods (12 ct. only)
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Mocha Swirl Flavored Bagged Coffee & K-Cup® Pods
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Vanilla Biscotti Flavored Bagged Coffee & K-Cup® Pods
Learn how to make your own whipped cream.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 cup of Folgers Gourmet Selections coffee (I chose Lively Columbian)
- steamed milk
- a drizzle of chocolate syrup
- 1 spoonful of whipped cream
- Fresh cinnamon sticks
- Put the chocolate syrup in the bottom of the coffee cup.
- Pour the coffee over it and stir till dissolved.
- Add steamed milk to your preferences.
- Top with a spoonful of whipped cream
- Grate fresh cinnamon on top.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.