Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Aging is a natural process, and as much as I try, I haven’t found a way to stop it. Everyone experiences aging a little bit differently. It happens at different ages for different people. Chances are if you’re in your forties or older, you’ve searched for tips to feel younger as you age at least once or twice. This post has been sponsored, but the story is my own.
Tips to Feel Younger as You Age
People say “Your only as old as you feel.” and in some ways they’re right. I feel older on the days I look in the mirror and see a noticeable wrinkle or a gray hair or two. There are things that you can do to feel younger as you age and to look younger as well. It would be great if we could turn back the clock and be 21 again, but until you figure that out, try a few of these tips.
- Go to sleep earlier. Your body restores itself while you sleep and the more time you give it, the better. Try to get eight hours of sleep a night. I know. It’s not easy, and I generally fail at this, but when I get more sleep, I do feel better the next day.
- Eat healthy food and drink plenty of water. You don’t have to be perfect. No one says that you can’t occasionally enjoy a slice of pizza. Try to be sure that most of your food choices are healthy. Your body needs plenty of vegetables, fruits, and healthy oils to feel good. Make sure you drink lots of water to keep things running smoothly.
- Get active. You don’t need to run a marathon or become a bodybuilder but staying active every day and working on your core can go a long way to helping you feel younger.
- Never stop learning. A lot of feeling younger is in your mind. Expose your mind to new experiences by taking a lesson, learning a new skill and visiting new places.
- Pamper yourself. I feel younger when I like the way I look. That means that I cover the gray hair and use anti-aging products on my skin. Treat yourself to clothes that make you look good and you may find that you feel better about yourself.
I’ve been using a new anti-aging product for the past four weeks that I want to tell you about. MitoQ is a revolutionary new form of CoQ10 that targets mitochondria, your cellular batteries. MitoQ is scientifically proven to be 847 times more effective than CoQ10! MitoQ is backed by over $50 million in research and has over 200 papers published investigating its effect.
Mitochondria are responsible for making 90-95% of the energy in your cells and in the process they produce 90-95% of the free radicals. Because of this, mitochondria need very good antioxidant protection. This protection declines as we age and that leads to less effective mitochondria and free radicals spilling into the cell causing damage to cell contents and our DNA. MitoQ supports mitochondrial function and also reduces free radical damage in the cell.
If we can correct this lack of cellular energy and get our mitochondria working well, then our cells are recharged. That means that they will start acting and looking like they did when we were younger.
MitoQ offers both a topical cream and a supplement. The topical cream moisturizes, lightens, and brightens your skin. With continued use, it repairs and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You just apply it once in the morning and evening every day. It can be used with any other cosmetic preparations and sun blocks that you’re currently using. The MitoQ 5mg Targeted Antioxidant supports heart, liver, and brain health and assists energy and healthy aging. You take two capsules per day.
While this is a very stressful time of year for me, I am noticing that I have more energy than I have in the past, and that makes me feel younger. I appreciate that MitoQ 5mg contains no animal products or gluten. I noticed an improvement in my energy levels after about two weeks and I do see an improvement in my skin. If you’re feeling tired all the time, visit mitq.com to learn more about this new science.
Use the code FAB20 to save 20% off your order.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MitoQ. The opinions and text are all mine.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.