Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If there is one thing I would love to receive this year it would be gifts of relaxation. You’ve probably guessed by now that I don’t take a lot of time to slow down and relax. Most days, I’m running in four different directions try to accomplish as much as I possibly can before the coffee runs out or I fall asleep. While that works for a while, eventually I just need to stop and take some me time. A prize was provided for this post.
5 Gifts of Relaxation to Give This Year
While you can’t box up relaxation, there are a number of different gifts of relaxation that you can give this year. I know that I’m hoping to receive a few of these underneath my Christmas tree this year.
- A Relaxing Cup of Tea – Chamomile, lemon balm, catnip, passionflower and valerian are all herbal teas that will help you relax. Put together a pretty gift box with a few boxes of tea, a special tea cup, a journal and a pair of warm fuzzy socks.
- The Gift of Music – Studies have been done that show that music therapy is helpful in reducing stress and anxiety. What type of music varies on the person but a few suggestions are Handel’s “Largo (from Xerxes)” and “Water Music. You can purchase a CD or gift an iTunes gift card. Include a new pair of earbuds and a sleep mask to block out the light.
- Heavenly Scents – Bubble bath, essential oils, candles or scented body lotion can all help you relax. Look for products that include lavender which is known to help you relax and unwind.
- Diffuse Essential Oils – I love essential oils and use them regularly to unwind. A diffuser is an easy way to release the scents throughout your home. Look for chamomile, lavender, frankincense, rose, and vanilla all work well for me.
- Give the Gift of Wellness – The new gift card by Spa Week, Spa & Wellness BLACK, is the only spa and wellness card you will ever need, making a perfect gift for everyone on your list. It is accepted at over 8,000 spa and wellness locations across North America and may be used any time of the year without expiration.
Special perks of this card include thousands of spas and hundreds of treatments to choose from, the ability to load in any amount from $10-$500, and the ability to use the card in multiple locations on as many visits as you choose. Visitors to spaweek.com can conveniently purchase Spa & Wellness BLACK, to be shipped in a gift box with a personal message anywhere in the United States. Recipients will have the freedom to choose from thousands of locations and services, all while knowing that you have their long-term health, balance and happiness in mind. Visit www.spaweek.com to see the numerous spa and wellness locations that accept Spa & Wellness BLACK
- Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Tools 2 Tiaras
- Controlled Confusion
- Life with Lisa
- Champagne Living
- This Mama Loves
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.