Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to look younger is probably one of the most common article titles in those women’s magazines. Face it, youth is wasted on the young. I remember my first gray hair and my first wrinkle vividly. Neither of them made me happy or good about myself. If only I could turn back the hands of time and keep the youthful glowing skin I had thirty years ago. I’d be thrilled if the strands of gray I found in my hair disappeared and never came back. Unfortunately, unless I’m granted three wishes, that’s just not happening in the near future. No need to worry though. Here are a few tips to look younger and feel beautiful that can help.
Tips to look younger and feel beautiful
- Eliminate as much stress as you can from your life. Stress can make you sick and a sick body never functions properly. Stress can also lead to skin break outs. Use relaxation techniques to remove stress.
- Exercise is good for you. Another great way to release stress is to exercise. Staying active increases your circulation which leads to healthier skin.
- Eat a balanced diet. Foods that are good for your skin include lean protein, fish, eggs, low fat dairy products, and walnuts. Avoid eating foods high in sugar and fat.
- Get enough sleep at night. Getting enough sleep helps reduce the stress in your life. When you’re tired, your blood doesn’t flow as well as when you’re fully rested. Bags under your eyes are never attractive.
- When all else fails, use a concealer but choose a liquid concealer over a wax based concealer. Liquid concealers cover better and don’t seep into the lines on your face like a wax based concealer will.
- Use a sunscreen. I know this is probably one of the most commonly shared tips to look younger but it is so important. Tanning is not good for your skin and should be avoided.
- Use an anti-aging product with alguronic acid like Algenist. Alguronic acid is a powerful compound that is responsible for regenerating and protecting the microalgae cell. It helps increase elastin synthesis by up to 32% and cellular regeneration by up to 55%.
Take time to pay attention to these tips to look younger and feel beautiful. It only takes just a few minutes a day. Don’t be afraid to pamper yourself and give yourself a reward for staying on track. Sometimes the littlest things can make us feel beautiful. Treat yourself to a manicure or pedicure or take a long, luxurious bubble bath. Head to the mall or the consignment store and treat yourself to a new bag or a new pair of shoes. I know a new pair of shoes always make my day! Take a few minutes just for you and enjoy a cup of tea by the wood stove or a picnic in the woods for one as you get back to nature.
Make the next 10 days more beautiful by taking our 10-Day Challenge with Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum. I love the way Algenist makes my skin feel after I apply it. I use it each morning after I cleanse my face. It has a very light, pleasant scent and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It’s a great way to start off the morning feeling younger and beautiful!
To take your own 10 Day Challenge, ‘Like’ the Algenist Facebook page, visit the Algenist 10-Day Challenge Facebook Application: and request a free sample of Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum ($47 value) to make the next 10 days more beautiful. Share with your friends as every woman should feel beautiful. Sign up while supplies last!
This article is sponsored by Algenist.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.