Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I am participating in a sponsored campaign hosted by Centrum®. I received compensation for this post. While all opinions stated are my own, I make no claims about Centrum® as a product or its effectiveness. #CentrumVitamins #ad
Summer means traveling for many of us and staying healthy while traveling can be a challenge. I have several trips planned for this summer and I have already taken one to Boston. I don’t plan on letting my hectic schedule get in the way of my health goals.
Staying Healthy While Traveling
I did really well staying on track on my last trip to Boston. It was tempting to just say “the heck with it” but I resisted. Staying healthy while traveling isn’t as hard as you’d think. I’m sharing these tips to help those of you who are concerned about getting off track this summer.
- Stay active. Many hotels have pools or gyms. If your schedule allows, take advantage of them. If you don’t have time, choose the stairs over the elevator and walk instead of taking a taxi when possible
- Wash your hands. Public bathrooms, money, hotel door handles. The list of possible germy places is too large to list. Wash your hands regularly to remove germs and consider an antibacterial gel if you’re in an area where people appear to be coughing or sneezing.
- Eat well. It can be tempting to live on fast food, lattes and breakfast pastries but try to resist. Most coffee shops have fresh fruit or yogurt and you can get salads at just about any restaurant.
- Take time for you. Traveling can be very stressful. Take time for you even if it’s just 5 minutes in the morning on the balcony of your hotel room.
- Get your sleep. Sleeping in a new environment, excitement and changing time zones can all have an impact on your sleep. Try not to pull too many late nights while traveling and have a set bed time routine to encourage peaceful sleep.
- Remember your vitamins. Gummy vitamins like Centrum® MultiGummies are the easiest for me to take while traveling. I don’t need water to take a pill and I can toss the entire bottle in my bag for when I remember to take them.
I’ve been taking Centrum® MultiGummies because they’re much easier for me to take than a large multivitamin. You can take them without food or water. They provide 100% or more of vitamins D, B12 and E. They help with energy, immunity and metabolism. While those things are important all the time, they are even more important while traveling.
Centrum® MultiGummies contain no artificial flavors or sweeteners and are gluten free. They contain no wheat, milk, soy, egg, peanut, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.
Visit www.Centrum.com/Centrum-MultiGummies for more information and to receive a $2 coupon off your next Centrum® purchase (limited time offer; while supplies last).
One of my readers will win three bottles of the new Centrum® MultiGummies!
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.