Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you been searching for recipes using all natural peanut butter? When I grew up, the only kind of peanut butter I knew was your standard commercial peanut butter that contained high fructose corn syrup. Take a look at the label on the back of most commercial peanut butter and you will see what I mean. In an effort to remove high fructose corn syrup from our diets, I had to find a new alternative. I choose almond butter when I want a nut butter because peanuts are not allowed on the Paleo diet. However, the kids and my husband still enjoy the taste of peanut butter.
You may also like:
Recipes Using All Natural Peanut Butter
If you have ever tried to bake with all natural peanut butter versus traditional commercial peanut butter, you’ll know that it’s not an exact substitution. All natural peanut butter is generally a bit drier and not quite as smooth. If you try an exact substitution in peanut butter cookies, for example, you’ll notice that your cookies are more crumbly than they should be. Here are a few recipes that you can make using natural peanut butter.
- Peanut Butter Banana Bars
- Peanut Butter and Banana Protein Smoothie
- Thai Peanut Chicken Skewers
- Peanut Butter Coconut Oil Granola
- Thai Peanut Beef
- Peanut Butter and Banana Parfait
- Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cups
- Peanut Butter Dip for Fruit
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Popsicles
- Peanut Chicken Skillet
- Green Spinach Smoothie with Peanut Butter
- Flourless Peanut Butter Zucchini Brownies
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
- No Bake Granola Balls
- Easy Pad Thai Peanut Noodles
- Chocolate Mug Cake with Peanut Butter Filling
- Apple Peanut Butter Breakfast Quinoa
- Vegan Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Granola Pops
- Peanut Butter & Bacon GF Energy Balls
- Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- No Bake Granola Balls with Craisins
- Banana Peanut Butter Yogurt Popsicles
- Peanut Butter Pasta
- Crispy Spicy Peanut Tofu Stir Fry
- No Bake Cereal Bars with Ancient Grains
- Strawberry Cinnamon No Bake Bites
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Granola
- Peanut Butter Carob Dog Treats (for your furry friend)
I bought a new peanut butter that I am in love with from Betsy’s Best. It has chia seeds and cinnamon and the taste is absolutely AMAZING. Try Betsy’s Best Peanut Butter with any of these recipes. They are natural and non-GMO and gluten-free. Save $5 on your first order with my referral link.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.