Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I’m not sure it’s possible to be from Vermont and not love recipes that use real maple syrup. Since my Dad was born and raised in Vermont, we have always had real Vermont maple syrup. If your only exposure to maple syrup is from imitation syrups in the grocery store, please go find a jug of real maple syrup to use in these recipes.
24 Main Dish Recipes That Use Real Maple Syrup
Maple syrup is one of my favorite sweeteners. Our two acres have quite a few maple trees but we don’t sugar. We don’t have the equipment or the time. A few years ago, there was a knock on our door. It was my neighbor’s son wanting to know if we minded if he sugared our maple trees in return for some maple syrup. I told him to go right ahead! It works out great for both of us, and I always have maple syrup on hand.
Most people enjoy maple syrup on pancakes or waffles or used in some sort of dessert recipe. While those are all delicious ways to use maple syrup, there are quite a few main dish recipes that use real maple syrup as well. Here are just a few to get you started.
- One Pan Maple Mustard Chicken and Potatoes
- 10 Minute Maple Crusted Salmon
- Pumpkin and Lentil Shepherd’s Pie
- Baked Apple Pork Chops and Green Beans
- Maple Glazed Ribs
- Maple Dijon Chicken
- Maple Miso Tempeh Cutlets
- Lentil and Quinoa Meatloaf (vegan)
- Cranberry Balsamic Roasted Chicken
- Grilled Maple Sriracha Chicken Kebabs
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Spicy Black Pepper Tofu
- Maple Mustard Glazed Pork Chops
- Maple Glazed Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
- Maple Sweet Potato Chicken Meatballs
- Maple Glazed Chicken
- Maple and Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin
- Holy Yum Chicken
- Maple Apple Cider Meatballs
- Maple Soy Glazed Chicken Thighs
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa and Barbecue Beans
- Maple Pecan Crusted Salmon
- Sticky Maple Apple Ribs
- Maple Mustard Glazed Ham
Do you have any other favorite recipes that use maple syrup?
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.