Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Long sleeve layering shirts are a fashion item that is an absolute must in our cold Vermont weather. There is nothing I hate more than reaching up to get something or bending down to tie my shoe only to feel a cold arctic blast of air against my skin as my shirt rides up. I dress in layers during our coldest weather and I make certain that I have long sleeve layering shirts for modesty and warmth! Long sleeve layering shirts are very versatile and can be used for so many different things in your wardrobe. Here are a few of my favorite ways to wear them.
Long Sleeve Layering Shirts Fashion Suggestions
- Wear them alone with jeans for a casual fashion statement. I chose to wear my shirt alone today and added a string of pearls to dress it up a bit.
- Pair long sleeve layering shirts with a blazer for work. Add jewelry to dress it up a bit.
- Add a scarf at the neckline or waist with a maxi skirt for a peasant look.
- Wear it under a t-shirt with yoga pants when you exercise or walk for modesty when stretching.
- Be certain to wear contrasting colors so the layers are more evident.
- Choose different necklines. A long sleeve layering shirt with a crew neckline can be worn under a low cut v-neck shirt.
- Wear lighter colors under darker colors to minimize the base layer showing through the top.
- Add scarves, belts and jewelry to enhance your look.
Adea uses Italian-made, intelligent, stretch microfiber in all of their products including their long sleeve scoop neck layering top. This shirt has a soft-as-silk, lightweight feel against your skin which makes it ideal as the bottom layer in your outfit. It has breathable, moisture wicking fabric to keep you comfortable all day long. I love how comfortable this shirt is. It hugs your curves but isn’t at all tight or restrictive. This shirt is machine-washable & wrinkle resistant which is a definite plus. Ironing is not on my list of things I want to deal with especially during holiday travel. I love the added length at the wrists and the bottom hem!
When you’re planning your holiday outfits, consider not only style but comfort and select one of Adea’s long sleeve layering shirts as your base layer. My shirt from Adea is ideal to layer under a sweater or blazer but it also works perfectly on its own. This shirt is available in black, white, misty grey, off white, dark navy, pewter, red rose, espresso and tortoise shell. Available sizes are size 2 through size 7 which corresponds to about sizes extra small to extra, extra large. Adea also offers a variety of other types of layering shirts as well as leggings, bodysuits, dresses, and lingerie. Adea products can be purchased at a variety of upscale intimate apparel and women’s apparel boutiques across the country as well as directly from their website.
Save 15% on your order with discount code ADEA12 through December 21 plus there is free shipping on any order right now. One of my lucky readers will win one long sleeve scoop neck long sleeve layering shirt in the size and color of their choice.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.