Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Honey Walnut Oatmeal cookie recipe with premium Horchata honey
Whenever I think of oatmeal cookie recipes, I think of my mom baking oatmeal cookies for me when I was little. Mine always had raisins in them but since my husband doesn’t like raisins, I’ve created these cookies with walnuts instead.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Ocarina Horchata Premium Flavored Honey
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp milk with 1 tsp baking soda added to it
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Cream together brown sugar and shortening.
- Add eggs, honey, milk and soda.
- Mix. Add flour and mix again.
- Stir in oats and nuts.
- Drop by spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 350F for 10 minutes
- Makes about 3 1/2 dozen small cookies
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.