Last Updated on March 28, 2023 by Ellen Christian
Looking for a healthy Mexican dip for a party? Check out this fantastic Mexican dip recipe that you can serve with tortilla chips at your next party.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Healthy Super Bowl Dips
Just about everyone I know is getting ready for a Super Bowl party and scouring the internet for recipes. Since healthy eating is high on my list of priorities, I have been searching for healthy super bowl dips to enjoy while watching the game.
Since Marty is a huge fan of Mexican food, this healthy Mexican dip recipe is on our menu for the day. We plan on having it with corn tortilla chips and I know it’s something that everyone will enjoy.
Best refried beans for a Mexican dip
As much as I love healthy cooking, I look for shortcuts when I can. I start this healthy Mexican dip recipe with a can of organic refried beans to save time.
This product presentation was made with AAWP plugin.
If you have extra time or simply love making your own refried beans, you can certainly use a homemade refried bean recipe in place of the canned.
Best guacamole for Mexican dip
You can make your own homemade guacamole or you can start with a container of guacamole instead. Check out my zesty guacamole recipe.
If you’re looking for ways to save a few minutes, start with prepared refried beans and guacamole. Keep an eye on the ingredients you add to this healthy Mexican dip.
Photos were updated in 2023.
- Mexican Night Menu Ideas
- Warm Taco Dip with Refried Beans
- Healthy Dips for Chips
- Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 can of organic refried beans (or equal amount of homemade)
- 2 cups of frozen corn (or fresh if you have it)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 - 2 cups of gauacamole - homemade or store bought
- 2 cups of chopped tomatoes
- green onions, chopped
- 1 cup organic extra sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Saute the onion in the extra virgin olive oil. Add the refried beans and cook until well mixed.
- Cook the corn in a small pan.
- Spread the refried beans in a small serving dish.
- Top with corn and sprinkle on cilantro.
- Add guacamole, tomatoes, cheese and green onions.
- Use organic Greek yogurt to top if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 402mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 11g
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.