Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Finding healthy party ideas isn’t easy. Most of the time, when I’m invited to a party, the snacks include cake, cupcakes, and chips. While I enjoy the occasional sweet treat, I really enjoy when the hostess has thought of a few healthy party ideas to include as well. This Winnie the Pooh Party has mostly healthy snacks with just one sweet treat to enjoy. These suggestions for healthy party ideas for a Winnie the Pooh party are fairly simple. You can do as many or as few of them as you want to depending on the ages of your guests and the number of people coming to the party.
You may also like:
Healthy Party Ideas for a Winnie the Pooh Party
I like to keep my party ideas easy to prepare at the last minute. I don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen fussing over every last detail when I should be enjoying the party with friends and family. So, most of these ideas can be prepared ahead of time and then just brought to the table when it’s time for the party. Finally, if you have young children, print out a few of these free printables and let them enjoy:
Here are a few Winnie the Pooh birthday party ideas for your menu. Don’t forget to pick up some Winnie the Pooh birthday supplies. Here are a few gluten free party ideas if you have to deal with gluten intolerance. So, you may want to check out my Peter Pan Birthday Party ideas.
Winnie the Pooh menu ideas
Of course, you’ll probably want to get a Winnie the Pooh birthday cake from your local bakery. But, in addition to the cake, you can offer a few of these.
- Fresh Vegetables from Rabbit’s Garden
- Pigs in Blankets (for Piglet) – choose nitrate-free hot dogs for a healthy option
- Pretzel Sticks to build Eeyore’s house
- Hay-corn (acorn) Cookies for Piglet
- Tea with honey (hot or cold)
- Pasta salad with rotini (spirals) for Tigger’s tail
Winnie the Pooh birthday theme decorations
- Tablecloths, napkins, and plates in white, yellow or red will match Winnie the Pooh’s colors.
- If you have any Winnie the Pooh and Friends stuffed animals, they can be used to decorate as well.
- Bumble bee decor would also work because bees love honey
Winnie the Pooh Party Decorations – homemade
- Make this cute party favor out of clothespins and baggies filled with cereal like Cheerios, Honeycomb or Corn Pops. You can let the kids make these themselves and have them use markers to avoid drying time.
Favorite Pooh videos
There are so many cute Winnie the Pooh videos that would work for a Winnie the Pooh Party. My favorite is the original classic The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
So, the original classic The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is the first Winnie the Pooh movie I watched. You will see the first time that Pooh and Tigger meet when Tigger pounces Pooh. You’ll watch Eeyore float down the stream on his back (one of my personal favorites) and all of your favorite Winnie the Pooh moments.
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is available on Blu-ray and HD digital with tons of great bonus features that the kids will enjoy:
- Disney Intermission – Press pause during the movie and find out what happens. The narrator invites younger viewers to play along with the Hundred Acre Wood friends in a variety of engaging activities.
- Pooh Play Along – A bonus adventure where you can play along with Pooh and his friends.
- 5 Mini Adventures of Winnie the Pooh shorts: “If I Wasn’t So Small”, “Piglet’s Drawings”, “The Expedition, Geniuses”, and “The Honey Song”
- “A Day for Eeyore” class animated short
- “The Story Behind the Masterpiece” making of a featurette
- “The Winnie the Pooh Theme Song” performed by Carly Simon
- The Blu-ray and HD Digital pack include an exclusive free in pack kite to play with.
Winnie the Pooh is one of my very favorite Disney family of characters. I can identify with just about all of them from the practical Rabbit to the timid Piglet and the melancholy Eeyore although I admit that my kids remind me more of Tigger than I do. This Winnie the Pooh movie is by far my favorite and is great entertainment for a Winnie the Pooh Party. Finally, if you like this post on healthy party ideas for a Winnie the Pooh party, follow my Party Ideas board on Pinterest for more ideas.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.