Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on June 24, 2019 by Ellen Christian
Looking for easy dinner recipes? Did you ever have one of those days where finding something easy to cook was a must? You know the kind where you have to install an occupancy sensor switch in the bedroom, edit a video, go to the grocery store, take your daughter her shoes because she forgot them, and generally, make sure the house doesn’t fall down around you? I am not sure why, but I seem to be having more and more of those days lately and dinner is starting to take a back seat to everything else. After resorting to frozen pizza twice last week, I decided that something needed to give and I started searching for easy dinner recipes for those days when my schedule is absolutely crazy.
You may also like:
- Wolfgang Puck pressure oven reviews
Easy Dinner Recipes
Since I just received this Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven a few days ago, I wanted to see what kind of easy dinner recipes I could make in it. The Apple Abracadabra Cake was so amazing that I knew dinner would be just as good. I decided to try this Baked Cheeseburger Pasta recipe except I left out the pickles and added mushrooms instead which turned it into a Baked Cheeseburger and Mushroom Pasta recipe.
Baked Cheeseburger and Mushroom Pasta
Ellen Christian - Inspired by Wolfgang Puck
- 12 ounces dried elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped Portabella mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded Extra Sharp Vermont Cheddar Cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the oven rack in the middle position. Set the oven temperature to 450F and the function to bake. Set the timer to 35 minutes to start preheating the oven.
- Spray the 9x13 inch pan lightly with non stock cooking spray
- Put the cooked pasta, cooked beef, ketchup, mustard, mushrooms and 1 1/2 cups of cheese in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the sprayed pan. Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Put the pan in the oven. Close the door, lower the sealing bar to seal and rotate the vent release valve to seal. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Rotate the vent release valve to vent and wait for pressure to dissipate. Raise the sealing bar to standard and open the door by pressing the door release button. Take out the pan, remove the foil and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Return the uncovered pan to the oven. Close the door, lower the sealing bar to seal, rotate the vent release valve to seal, and cook for 5 minutes longer to melt the cheese.
- Rotate the vent release valve to vent and wait for pressure to dissipate. Raise the sealing bar to standard and open the door by pressing the door release button.
- Serve immediately.
Wolfgang Puck Makes It Healthy: Light, Delicious Recipes and Easy Exercises for a Better LifeWolfgang Puck Pressure Oven Essential Series – the First and Only Pressurized Countertop OvenThe Ultimate Pressure Cooker Book, With Debra Murray (All Recipes Can Be Prepared Using Both Wolfgang Puck Digital and Automatic 7 QT. Pressure Cookers)
This is unbelievably amazing and my son actually requested that I make this again soon. That doesn’t happen that often so this is definitely one I will be making again. If you want more easy dinner recipes with ground beef, check out my Crockpot Ground Beef Minestrone Soup. I have a lot of easy healthy dinner ideas in my recipe tab above you can check out.
Did you know that mushrooms fit into nearly any recipe? See http://bit.ly/16QpaAT for more info! What is your favorite easy dinner recipe?
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.