Last Updated on June 11, 2021 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You are going to love these blueberry coffee cake recipes! When we have people over for coffee, there is nothing more welcoming than a slice of coffee cake to go with it. Whether you’re looking for a blueberry crumb coffee cake or a blueberry lemon coffee cake, you’ll find a favorite recipe below. Plus, I am sharing my family’s favorite Maple Blueberry Coffee Cake with you as well.
Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipes
I love cooking with fresh berries so these recipes will use fresh blueberries. I really think that they taste so much better than berries that have been frozen or are canned. If you want to experiment with other types of fresh berries, I’m sure that those will taste wonderful as well.
- Blueberry Breakfast Cake – Blueberry breakfast cake, coffee cake, blueberry buckle, whatever you want to call it, it’s overflowing with fresh blueberries and absolutely delicious.
- Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake – This Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake is the perfect breakfast or snack! It is wonderfully moist, cinnamon-filled and full of blueberries!
- Starbucks Blueberry Breakfast Cake – You are going to love the simplicity of this recipe. Dry ingredients, check! Wet ingredients, check! Mix and bake!
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake – But seriously, who doesn’t need a good, seasonal, berry cake recipe in their morning-treat repertoire?
- Blue Ribbon Blueberry Coffee Cake – This is an excellent recipe that can be made the night before and baked the next morning. Enjoy!
- Blueberry Muffin Cake – You need this in your life! It turned out so moist and the flavor was just over the top.
- Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Coffee Cake – With a great, basic recipe like this, the flavor possibilities are endless.
- Paleo Blueberry Coffee Cake – This Paleo Blueberry Coffee Cake is tender, moist, and full of fresh blueberries!
- Fresh Blueberry Coffee Cake – This is a lovely coffee cake with a fresh blueberry swirl tucked inside. A sweet glaze tops the cake with toasted almonds too.
- Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins – These muffins taste like the epitome of a bakery. Just all the cinnamon and sweetness and streusel and fluffy-softness.
Maple Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe
This is an absolutely delicious coffee cake recipe that I recommend you try the next time you’re looking for a treat for yourself or for company.
20 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
5 based on 3 review(s)
- 2 1/2 cups Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup real maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- To make the cake: In a large bowl, mix 2 1/2 cups of Buttermilk Pancake Mix, water, sugar, maple syrup, egg, vanilla and blueberries until moistened.
- Spoon the batter into a lightly greased square 8x8 pan.
- To make the topping: In a small bowl, stir the 1/4 cup Buttermilk Pancake Mix, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the cake.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean & the top is golden brown.
This is an absolutely delicious coffee cake recipe that I recommend you try the next time you’re looking for a treat for yourself or for company. It would make the perfect treat for Mother’s Day breakfast! You may also want to try my Buttermilk Lemon Pound Cake Loaf Recipe or my Non-alcoholic Fruit Cake Recipe.
Looking for something a little bit different? Check out this video for a blueberry peach coffee cake.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.