Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The best fashion accessories for women are always on my gift wish list at the holidays. I could spend hours search for my favorite fashion accessories online so I know that it can be challenging for my husband or friends to find me the perfect fashion accessory as a gift. There really are millions of different things to choose from but with a little bit of effort, you can be certain to find the perfect gift.
Best fashion accessories for women
- Know her sizes. Clothing and things like belts come different sizes and giving someone something that doesn’t fit is never fun. If you cannot ask them, try looking in their closet or asking a friend or family member what their size is.
- Pay attention to what she likes. Notice what her favorite colors are or select an accessory that can be worn with any number of different outfits, business and casual, warm weather or cold.
- Make it personal. Remember her favorite designer or brand. Try to recall if she has pointed out a special item she really liked. Make sure what you choose really does reflect her style.
- Match her current designer. If you’re purchasing a wallet, key fob, or credit card folder for her handbag, make sure you take a look at the designer of her current handbag.
- Personalize your gift. A charm bracelet is a lovely way to personalize your gift. Pick charms that reflect her hobbies or hold pictures of her children.
- Choose gifts with no sizes. If you aren’t sure of her size, choose a gift that doesn’t need to fit precisely like scarves or wraps. These are one size fits all gifts available in a variety of colors, patterns and styles.
This one of a kind Oscar de la Renta scarf was made especially for Look Good… Feel Better. Look Good Feel Better (LGFB) workshops help people with cancer to deal with the devastating outward side effects of their treatment: helping them to regain their self-confidence and focus their energy not on being a cancer patient, but on becoming a cancer survivor. Please consider supporting this valuable program this holiday season.
One of my lucky readers will win their own Oscar de la Renta scarf:
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.