Last Updated on
Posts may be sponsored. Post contains affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using my link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post is sponsored by Clorox®. Are you looking for a bathroom cleaning list? It’s time get started with deep spring cleaning and the bathroom is the perfect place to start. We have a small home with only one bathroom so it gets a lot of traffic. Since bathrooms can get dirty quickly if you don’t stay on top of daily cleaning, that’s one of the first places many people start to spring clean.
Bathroom Cleaning List
Now, when I do my deep spring cleaning, I work from top to bottom and left to right. It’s a method I use to make sure that I haven’t missed any spots that need to be cleaned. Since our bathroom also contains our laundry area and our cat box, those are things that I include on my bathroom cleaning list. So, you will have to adjust as needed. Following my suggestions will help make deep cleaning your bathroom quick and easy.
- Vacuum, broom, and/or mop
- Micro-fiber sponges or cleaning cloths
- Glass cleaner
- Clorox Scentiva Bathroom Foam Cleaner
- Clorox Scentiva Multi-Surface Cleaner
Detailed Bathroom Cleaning List
- Wash the bathroom curtains, rug, shower curtain, and shower curtain liner.
- First, remove all of the shampoos and body washes from the shower.
- Then, clean the tub and surround with Clorox Scentiva® Foam Cleaner.
- Remove everything from under the bathroom sink and drawers. Toss and organize.
- Replace the shelf paper under the sink if necessary.
- Clean the sink and the chrome with Clorox Scentiva Multi-Surface Cleaner.
- Clean your washing machine and dryer.
- Spray the mirrors and windows with glass cleaner and wipe down.
- Wipe down the trim on the doors and windows, the baseboard and the light switch covers.
- Empty the trash and clean the garbage pail.
- Clean the toilet thoroughly and wipe down the entire thing – top to bottom with Clorox Scentiva Multi-Surface Cleaner.
- Sweep, vacuum and mop the floor. I find that filling a bucket with hot water and your favorite floor cleaner works best. This is one job I do on my hands and knees but you can certainly use a mop if you prefer.
Did you know that new Clorox® Scentiva™ Foam Cleaner uses powerful foam to penetrate soap scum, removing it 15x faster for spotless tubs, showers and more? And, Multi-Surface Cleaner powers through tough grease and grime while killing 99.9% of viruses and bacteria for a tropical-scented space that sparkles from top to bottom.
When I clean in the bathroom, I want cleaners that I know are tough on viruses and bacteria. I need something that is powerful enough to cut through tough stains like hard water, lime scale, and soap scum so I can get the room deep cleaned thoroughly. Plus, these cleaners leave behind tropical smell (pacific breeze and coconut scent). Most importantly, these cleaners really deep clean the bathroom and do a great job of helping me get my spring cleaning done quickly.
Now, you can find all of these new Clorox Scentiva products at your local Target and start spring cleaning today.
Why not learn how to remove stains from your clothes naturally?
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.