I’m definitely not what you’d call a big sports fan. The Super Bowl will be on at our house but it will be the guys that are watching it. Although I do love the Super Bowl commercials, I’m not really a football fan. I’ll make some snacks, enjoy visiting and play games on my phone while they watch the game.
Easy Super Bowl Invitations | Easy Way to Make Note Cards
If you’ll be having people over to watch the Super Bowl this year, these easy Super Bowl invitations are the perfect way to invite people to your house. With so many easy way to make note cards, there is really no reason at all to buy them at the store. All you need is some scrapbook paper and a little bit of time.
- White card stock or heavy scrapbook paper
- Brown card stock
- Black fine tip marker or pen
- Glue stick
- White ribbon or yarn
- Cut and fold the white card stock to the correct size for the envelope you’re using.
- Cut a brown piece of card stock slightly smaller than the front of the white card stock.
- Carefully trace the lacing on the front of the brown card stock and poke holes to tie.
- Run the ribbon or yarn through the holes to look like the lacing on the front of a football.
- Glue down the loose pieces of ribbon or yarn onto the back of the brown card stock
- Glue the brown piece of card stock with the lacing onto the front of your white card stock.
- Write your invitation on the inside of the card.
These easy Super Bowl invitations take only a few minutes to create. You can use textured brown card stock if you have it or regular brown card stock works fine if you don’t. If you don’t have white ribbon or yarn, you could cute out white card stock and glue it to the front to simulate the laces as well.
Looking for something the kids can make? Try this Super Bowl Invitation with Printable Template.