Last Updated on September 12, 2020 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Whole body health was a concept that was new to me when my doctor mentioned it. What it really means to me is that there are many different things that go into being healthy. Whole body health includes things like what you eat, the exercise you get, and how you feel. It’s those pieces that go together to make a healthy body. You need to make sure that what you eat is providing nutrients for all the different parts of your body. That’s true for people and it’s also true for cats and dogs.
Whole Body Health for Cats | Cat Nutrition
Cat nutrition is an important part of whole body health. Giving your cat the very best food you can will help ensure that they are as healthy as possible. Your cat’s food should nourish their whole body including their digestive system, bones and teeth, skin and coat, muscles and nerves and contain antioxidant nutrients. Original Ultra Whole Body Health cat food provides this whole body health for cats.
Whole Body Health formulas nourish your pet’s complete well‐being and supports the need of your pet through all life stages.
- Supports Neural Development: These foods are formulated with optimal levels of DHA EPA from marine sources which will support an active, healthy brain
- Supports Healthy Skin & Coat: Correct Omega‐6 and Omega-3 ratios support healthy skin and give your cat a luxurious coat.
- Digestive Support: The multiple types of fibers including fruits & grains are a unique fiber layering system that helps maintain healthy digestion
- Healthy Muscle Development: Quality proteins to help support healthy muscle which is important at any age
- Antioxidant Nutrients: A proprietary blend of antioxidant nutrients helps maintain your cat’s healthy immune system
- Strong & Healthy Bones and Teeth: Correct levels of calcium and phosphorus maintain strong bones for all that playing and pouncing
- Helps Maintain Healthy Heart & Eyes: Contains added taurine for healthy heart and eye function
Natural Balance Whole Body Health
Click here to download a coupon for $3 off the Original Ultra Whole Body Health dry formulas. Act quickly as the coupon expires December 31.
This post is sponsored by Natural Balance’s Original Ultra Whole Body Health and the BlogPaws Professional Pet Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about Whole Body Health, but I only share information I feel is relevant to my readers. Natural Balance is not responsible for the content of this article.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.