Last Updated on June 24, 2019 by Ellen Christian
This post on tips for a successful detox has been brought to you by FitTea. All opinions are mine and mine alone.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
My weight has a tendency to go up and down five or ten pounds depending on the time of year. Generally I gain weight in the winter and then slowly start to take it off as the weather warms up. I’m sure it has absolutely nothing to do with Christmas cookies, Valentine’s Day candy and Easter jelly beans. I can tell when I haven’t been eating as well as I should be because I start feeling run down and tired. When that happens, it’s often a good idea to go through a detox to help your body improve your immune system, cleanse your digestive system and drop a few pounds.
Tips for a Successful Detox
Like anything else, how successful your detox is depends on what you do and don’t do during the process. I have found that these tips for a successful detox work well for me. You should check with your medical practitioner be certain they will be best for you.
- Drink at least eight to ten glasses of water each day. Water will help flush the toxins out of your body. If you want, you can flavor the water with a slice of lemon but it needs to be water and not soda or another drink.
- Make healthy food choices while you’re in the detox phase. Try fruits for snacks and green salads to start each meal. The fiber will help you feel full and help with digestion.
- Eat small healthy snacks every two to three hours during the detox. Good examples are nuts, fruits, and fresh vegetables.
- Avoid sweets and foods containing artificial ingredients. Your body is trying to eliminate these during the detox. Don’t make it any harder.
- Make sure to get your exercise. It will help with both digestion and weight loss. 30 minutes a day 3 or 4 times a week will help you on your way.
- Choose a type of detox that woks for you. FitTea offers both a pill form, a tea with caffeine (hot or cold) or a Decaf FitTea (hot or cold).
FitTea is an all-natural detox tea. It super charges and boosts your overall immune system and gives you more energy. If you’re anything like me, a little bit more energy is definitely a good thing. The pro pack will naturally double your results and your energy. The ingredients are: Organic Green Tea, Oolong Wu Yi, Organic Rooibos, Ginger, Pomegranate, Guarana, Birch, Stevia, Corn and Honey Powder. I like knowing that these are all natural ingredients.
These ingredients provide a fast-working and natural detox. These natural ingredients have other benefits besides detox, which includes weight loss, increased energy levels, suppressing the appetite, and natural antioxidants. Natural teas like FitTea have been used all over the world for thousands of years for weight loss and increased energy which helps anyone with a fitness program. The ingredients promote fat burning and contain antimicrobial properties. Their tag line is “Give us a few weeks and we’ll give you a new waistline”.
FitTea also offers a caffeine-free alternative for their tea. The ingredients in the decaf version are Holy basil (Tulsi) spearmint, rosehips, lemon myrtle and linden blossoms. You can buy FitTea online and try it for yourself. See what other people think about FitTea and their results.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.