Last Updated on September 14, 2020 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
One of my favorite times of the day is at night when I put my feet up and relax. Sometimes, I splurge and use one of those foot spas to soothe my tired feet. I find that as I get older, my legs and feed feel tired and achy. I notice this even more when I am standing on my feet for long periods of time like when I am grocery shopping or running errands. That is why I was so excited to try the FUTURO™ Graduated Compression Legwear, which are designed to soothe symptoms of swelling, tired, and aching legs.
Tips for Wearing FUTURO™ Graduated Compression Legwear
FUTURO™ Legwear helps improve your circulation, with maximum compression at the ankle that gradually decreases up the leg. They can be very helpful for those with mild varicose veins, or for those that suffer from tired, achy legs and feet. These tips for wearing FUTURO™ Legwear will ensure you get the best fit and the best results.
- Put your legwear on first thing in the morning. Your legs will be the least swollen first thing in the morning when you get out of bed. Standing up all day will increase the swelling and inflammation.
- Create a morning routine that includes wearing your FUTURO™ Graduated Compression Legwear. You will see the best results if you wear them daily with continual use.
- Apply lotion to your legs before you put on the socks. Lotion will help the legwear glide up your legs easier and will help the product best cling to your legs.
- Your FUTURO™ Legwear has maximum compression at your ankle, so the pressure lessens as they move up your leg. The heel of the sock should match up with your heel.
- Another tip is to check the fit throughout the day. Make sure that the socks have not shifted during the day or wrinkled. If they have adjust them so they fit properly by simply smoothing out the wrinkles.
- Always remove your FUTURO™ Legwear at bedtime. They should be washed between uses as well. Make sure they are completely dry before putting them on again.
I use the FUTURO™ Energizing Trouser Socks for Women. The soft material features a reciprocated heel and a balloon toe for added comfort. They are easy to put on and are very comfortable to wear. They should be hand washed in lukewarm water with mild soap, and can be hung to dry.
I don’t have time to let leg pain and tiredness slow me down. Thankfully, wearing FUTURO™ Legwear makes it possible for me to stand strong all day no matter how much running around I need to do.
FUTURO™ Graduated Compression Legwear is available in a variety of styles, sizes and colors for both men and women in the pharmacy section of major retailers nationwide, including Rite Aid, visit Futuro.com for more information.
FUTURO™ Graduated Compression Legwear is hosting the FUTURO™ STAND STRONG Sweepstakes offering a series of prizes including the chance for hardworking individuals to win the opportunity to put their feet up and relax while experiencing a trip of a lifetime and more. Prizes include a vacation, Zappos.com gift cards and FUTURO™ Revitalizing Socks.
Visit the FUTURO™ STAND STRONG sweepstakes, for sweepstakes rules and regulations and more information about FUTURO™ Legwear.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat.