Last Updated on June 24, 2019 by Ellen Christian
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Leftover turkey means lots of leftover turkey recipes and these stuffing muffin cups are one of my favorite leftover recipes. One of the best things to have with turkey is stuffing. I love the way the two taste together especially when I make this recipe. You can make these stuffing muffin cups using leftover turkey after Thanksgiving or you can serve it as a side dish with your turkey on Thanksgiving.
You may also like:
Stuffing Muffin Cups with Turkey and Ranch
When I was sent a box of Hidden Valley Ranch products for a party, I knew that I would be enjoying this recipe at our Thanksgiving dinner party. Adding an envelope of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning mix to the stuffing when you make it, gives this recipe the most amazing flavor.
20 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 4 cups dry stuffing mix or dry bread cubes
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup stock (vegetable or chicken)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 cup finely chopped leftover turkey
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt butter and saute vegetables.
- Add the dry stuffing mix or bread cubes.
- Add the turkey, stock, milk, eggs, poultry seasoning, and Hidden Valley. Mix well.
- Spray the bottoms and sides of a muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Press the mixture into each muffin tin.
- Cover with foil and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 10 minutes.
As part of the Good Cook Blogger Program, I received a variety of Thanksgiving tools including the Good Cook 6 cup muffin tin that I used to create these stuffing muffin cups. I love that it is non-stick and it cleans up so easily! Definitely 5 stars!
If you are looking for more Thanksgiving and turkey recipes, I recommend my leftover turkey casserole with rice. If your turkey came out dry, learn how to inject a turkey with flavor to keep it moist.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 22-year-old son and 27-year-old daughter. She owns 5 blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.