Last Updated on January 28, 2023 by Ellen Christian
Try my Stuffing Muffin Cups with Turkey and Ranch Dressing. These Thanksgiving leftover cups are a favorite way to use up leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Stuffing Muffin Cups with Turkey and Ranch
Leftover turkey means lots of leftover turkey recipes and these stuffing muffin cups are one of my favorite leftover recipes. One of the best things to have with turkey is stuffing.
I love the way the two taste together especially when I make this recipe. You can make these stuffing muffin cups using leftover turkey after Thanksgiving or you can serve it as a side dish with your turkey on Thanksgiving.
When I was sent a box of Hidden Valley Ranch products for a party, I knew that I would be enjoying this recipe at our Thanksgiving dinner party. Adding an envelope of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning mix to the stuffing when you make it, gives this recipe the most amazing flavor.
What can I make with leftovers for Thanksgiving?
If you have leftovers you’d like to use up, you should try this Thanksgiving leftover cups. Or, you might want to make one of these recipes:
How do you reheat Thanksgiving stuffing cups?
Warm in a 250F oven for 15 to 20 minutes. You can freeze these in freezer bags for up to one month. Then, just thaw them out and reheat them.
If you are looking for more Thanksgiving and turkey recipes, I recommend my leftover turkey casserole with rice. If your turkey came out dry, learn how to inject a turkey with flavor to keep it moist.
- 4 cups dry stuffing mix or dry bread cubes
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup stock (vegetable or chicken)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 cup finely chopped leftover turkey
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt butter and saute vegetables.
- Add the dry stuffing mix or bread cubes.
- Add the turkey, stock, milk, eggs, poultry seasoning, and Hidden Valley. Mix well.
- Spray the bottoms and sides of a muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Press the mixture into each muffin tin.
- Cover with foil and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 432Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 1207mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 15g
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.