This post has been sponsored by Hood.
I’ve mentioned before how much I hate rolling out dough of any type. It’s a skill I’ve never mastered, and I have no patience to learn. My solution is to begin with a ready-made pie crust or puff pastry instead. It saves time, and I think tastes just as good as homemade. This Puff Pastry Vegetable Tart Recipe is the perfect side dish or stand-alone appetizer.
Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Puff Pastry Vegetable Tart Recipe
These individual tarts are quick and easy to prepare. I’m using cherry tomatoes and zucchini because I have so many right now, but if you have another vegetable in the garden, you can certainly substitute that instead. The Hood® Sour Cream blends the flavors of the vegetables and Italian spices together to make a creamy sauce that is the perfect way to enjoy these puff pastries.
This recipe is all about quick and delicious! Hood® Sour Cream is a great way to provide fast, easy meal solutions. There is no need to make a time-consuming sauce for this recipe. Using Hood® Sour Cream lets me cut down on prep time for an easy meal on a busy night. After working all day, I’d rather spend time relaxing with the family than in the kitchen cooking.
Hood® Sour Cream is all natural, with no preservatives or artificial ingredients, so it’s the perfect choice for my family. This Puff Pastry Vegetable Tart is an easy side dish that can be ready in under 30 minutes.
- One pkg of puff pastry shells (6 individual shells)
- One container of cherry tomatoes
- One small zucchini
- One block of Colby-Jack cheese
- One small container of Hood® Sour Cream
- One tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Bake the puff pastry shells according to directions on the box.
- Set aside.
- Chop the tomatoes (removing seeds) and zucchini.
- Chop the Colby-Jack cheese into small cubes.
- Add the Italian seasoning.
- Mix just enough Hood® Sour Cream to moisten the vegetables.
- Stir carefully.
- Remove the tops from the puff pastry shells.
- Fill with vegetable sour cream mixture and serve.
Ellen is a busy mom of a 24-year-old son and 29-year-old daughter. She owns six blogs and is addicted to social media. She believes that it doesn’t have to be difficult to lead a healthy life. She shares simple healthy living tips to show busy women how to lead fulfilling lives. If you’d like to work together, email email@example.com to chat.