This Hearty Skillet Lasagna Recipe is amazing. I absolutely love fast one pot meal solutions. I have been so busy lately working and trying to keep up with the kids and their social lives. By the time dinner rolls around, I am seriously considering peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for dinner. I have been playing with my new Ninja Cooking System and decided that I would use it to make this Hearty Skillet Lasagna recipe. I love this recipe. I can have a healthy, delicious meal on the table start to finish in 30 minutes.
Hearty Skillet Lasagna Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles, broken into 2 inch pieces
- 1 jar (24 ounces) pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package (about six ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place beef into pot. Set to Stovetop High. Cook uncovered 10 minutes or until beef is browned stirring often.
- Arrange noodle pieces over beef. Pour sauce and water over noodles. Set to Stovetop Med. Cover and cook 20 minutes or until noodles are tender. Turn off pot.
- Stir in spinach. Stir cheese in bowl. Spoon cheese mixture over noodle mixture. Cover and let stand 3 minutes.
This Hearty Skillet Lasagna recipe is amazing. The only changes I made were that that I used regular spinach instead of baby spinach and I substituted Crave Brothers Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Medallions instead of the shredded mozzarella. I do love the taste of fresh mozzarella cheese. This recipe was a huge hit with everyone in my family. It is SO much easier than traditional lasagna to make. With the Ninja Cooking System I can brown the meat, cook the noodles, and bake it all in one pot. Then the pot just lifts out to serve and it’s non stick so cleaning up afterwards takes seconds.